Tool setup is one of the main contributors to high quality output, yet it is often overlooked— greatly influencing your production for better or worse. Find out how to get the best results from your tools with Dwight Blair, Global Product Manager for DGSHAPE, and Greg Everett, Business Development Manager for Sierra Dental Tool, as they discuss the latest tool dimensions, strategies, and setup for your DWX dry mill.
- How tool profiles influence the quality output on your DWX device
- Latest CAM strategies
- How to review and assess the expected yield and lifespan for carbide and diamond tools manufactured by Sierra Dental Tool
- About the major support concerns for tool setup and profiling
Want to know everything about creating cut lines in Adobe Illustrator for VersaWorks 6 RIP output? Join our Application Specialist, Kevin Rosen as he uses real-world print/cut examples to explain stroke and offset cut lines, bleeds, outside or inside lines, creating easy-to-weed lines and other common cut line topics.
- How to add cut lines on text, names, and numbers for RIP output
- How to create cut lines on raster images for RIP output
- Tips and tricks for creating cut lines for challenging images
- Ways to create easy-to-weed lines