What is the benefit of a Service Contract?
- No unexpected repair costs
- Peace-of-mind knowing your machine is covered
- Roland-trained technicians using genuine Roland DG parts – our dealers get trained and certified to work on Roland DG devices which means your machine is safe in their hands
- Freedom of choice – once you have a Roland DG Service Contract, it's valid with all Roland DGA dealers
- Same as the manufacturer's warranty – you'll get the same service coverage as you did during the original limited warranty period.
Go Premium Service Contracts
||GS-24 Premium Service Contract
||GR-Series Premium Service Contract
IU-1000F Printhead Replacement Program & Care Packs
|IU-1000F Printhead Replacement Program
|IU-1000F Flatbed Printer Care Packs
Yes, Roland DG machines are reliable, but nothing is infallible and things can go wrong - planning for the worst is the smart thing to do. You may need that added assurance that your business is safe and that you won't need to spend any extra cash to get it up-and running again.