Built on a rich heritage of Roland milling machines, the SRM-20 was designed from the ground up with a number of technological advancements that make it the easiest to use, most precise CNC desktop mill in its class. The drive system features stepper motors that micro-step for clean, precision contours. Engineered for optimum efficiency and productivity, this next-generation desktop mill boasts a feed rate that is two times faster than previous MDX-15/20 models. A new independent collet system allows for faster setting of the Z-axis base point. The VPanel computer interface provides control over X,Y, Z axes as well as feed rate and spindle speed. The fully enclosed cover prevents dust from escaping and minimizes noise level.
Live Chat is available Monday - Friday
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST
- Easy to use interface and open access to the work area
- Powerful spindle motor
- Independent collet system
- Fully enclosed cover reduces noice and dust in the work area
- USB interface
- User-friendly virtual panel (VPanel)
- Software suite with newly added SRP Player
- Software suite included
- G-Code compatible
- Roland OnSupport delivers the latest firmware and software to your desktop
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please call (949) 727-2100, or contact an Authorized Roland in your area.