Redefining “Cutting Edge”.
The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter is precision and efficiency—to the max. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers great stability and down force of up to 350 grams. Translation: you can cut like never before—even on thick, dense substrates. Vehicle Graphics. Signs & Decals. Decorated Apparel. Specialty Graphics. And more. With cutting edge capabilities and unmatched reliability, backed by a 3-Year Trouble-Free Warranty*, the GS-24 is Roland's best desktop cutter ever.
- Overlap cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock.
- Perforated cutting function makes it easy to create labels and decals ready for individual sale.
- Efficiently cuts up to 20-inches-per-second, providing maximum productivity.
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more.
- Roland CutStudio software (included) allows you to cut TrueType® fonts without the need for outlining and vectorization tool generates cut lines from any JPEG or Bitmap image.
- Three-Year Trouble-Free Warranty*
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please call (949) 727-2100, or contact an Authorized Roland in your area.