Model, Mill, and Make
from Your Desktop
VCarve Desktop Milling and Engraving Software
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please contact an Authorized Roland Dealer in your area.
Mill, engrave, and cut parts with VCarve Desktop Software that was designed to seamlessly integrate with select Roland desktop devices. VCarve gives you the power to produce complex 2D patterns with profile, pocket, drill and inlay toolpaths.
- Design objects, signs, models and more with a full set of drawing and editing tools
- Supports STL, OBJ, 3DM and SKP file types— import unlimited Vector 3D clipart or single model files
- Over thirty-hours of VCarve user tutorials including real-world examples to help you master production
- Now included with purchase of new DGSHAPE DE-3 desktop engraver, and MODELA MDX-50 benchtop milling machines**
**VCarve software only available for new machine purchases— existing machine customers will need to purchase software separately.
Making Digital Design and Fabrication Easier
VCarve Desktop edition is an effortless milling and engraving software solution that’s made for beginners and experts alike. Perfect for sign, prototyping, and educational applications, it allows users to easily create vectors from scratch or import and edit bitmap images for milling and engraving production on Roland devices. Its toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations, including the following:
- Auto-inlays and drilling
- Prism carving
- Molding toolpath
- Fluting and Decorative Texturing
Other Software Highlights
|Text editing system includes both stroke-based engraving fonts and a built-in True Type library for Windows operating systems.|
|A wide range of industry standard import /export file formats for AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW and other design program workflows.|
|VCarve enables use of a rotary axis— define cylinder dimensions, orientation, layout, and axis wrap.|
|Features a wide range of editing tools for designing both simple and complex geometries and mechanical parts as well as sign and engraving layouts.|
|Includes a powerful CAM engine for complete control over tool path and machine production cycles and workflows.|
|3D objects can be scaled, moved, mirrored, grouped and smoothed— see immediate effect of these changes in composite mode.|