List PriceFor current pricing, contact your dealer.
- Financial Services
Specifically formulated for the VersaUV’s curing system, ECO-UV Ink is perfect for curing at all available print speeds, delivering high color density and wide gamut for exceptional images print after print. ECO-UV adheres to a wide range of coated and uncoated media, including foils, paper, clear films and vinyl for increased versatility. Instantly-drying and extremely flexible, ECO-UV ink produces graphics that can be stretched and applied around curved surfaces and edges without cracking. Clear coat gives an unprecedented high gloss finish on output and improves scratch and chemical resistance and outdoor durability.
New ECO-UV S Formulation!
- Optimized for the VersaUV curing system for perfect curing at all print speeds
- Highly flexible, enabling stretching and application to curved surfaces without cracking
- Two formulations available:
- ECO-UV, offered in CMYK, White and Clear (all VersaUV models)
- Stretches up to 220 percent
- Superior scratch and alcohol resistance
- Compatibility with both coated and uncoated media
- Unique ink configuration for unmatched capability
- High-opacity white ink for printing rich, dense colors on clear material
- Clear coat for highlights, special effects, realistic textures and enhanced durability (ECO-UV formulation only)