NEW CAMM-1 GR-640, GR-540, GR-420 Large Format Cutters
LIST PRICEGR-640: $6995 US*
GR-540: $5995 US*
GR-420: $5495 US*
RF-640 + GR-640
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please call (949) 727-2100, or contact an Authorized Roland Dealer in your area.
Available in 42”, 54” and 64” model sizes, GR cutters are powerful, easy-to-operate devices. Packed with advanced and versatile new features, they are designed for a whole new level of sign, apparel, vehicle graphics and packaging production.
- Designed for faster cutting at 58.5 in/s (1,485 mm/s) and an increased down force of 600gf
- Electronically adjustable pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to firmly grip the thinnest and thickest materials
- Features a cutting groove to prolong blade life
- Overlap cutting up to 10x to precisely cut thicker substrates such as diamond-grade reflective vinyl
- Extend mode supports an additional .79 inches (20 mm) in width
- Overcut function by 1mm at each endpoint to produce sharpest edges
Built for Professionals and Designed to Combine
The new GR series large format cutter integrates with Roland software and print devices, as well as other manufacturers' software and printers. Featuring Roland’s famously precise and reliable CAMM-1 technology, GR cutters far exceed the needs of today’s graphics professionals with outstanding media versatility, speed, accuracy, and state-of-the-art cutting features.