NEW VersaUV LEC2-300 UV Printer/Cutter
The streamlined VersaUV LEC2-300 is an affordable UV printer/cutter that offers high-quality print results. Versatile and highly-productive, it does the job of multiple devices by directly printing, cutting, creasing and embossing onto card, film and other materials in one seamless workflow.
- Save money and space with the ideal print/cut solution for stickers, cartons, packaging, signage and more
- True Rich Color quality for unmatched vibrancy, color reproduction and detailed image quality
- Dual CMYK options or CMYK with White and Gloss ink for 3D textures, simulated embossing and spot finishes
Versatility for a Broad Range of Media Types
Labels and Decals for
Package Prototypes and Proofs
Control Panels and Other
Sign and Decor
Labels and Stickers for
On-Demand and Short Run Applications
An All-in-One Solution for Labels, Packaging, Displays and Signs
Much more than just a roll-to-roll UV print and cut machine, the LEC2-300 perf-cuts, creases, varnishes and adds special print effects onto a huge range of press substrates and materials. With updated inks and printheads, a new LED-lamp, and other enhanced features, it provides increased machine efficiency and offers outstanding results on countless print and packaging applications.
Labels and Stickers
Print and cut then add stylish embossed effects onto stickers and labels. A choice of ink modes and finishes offer you a complete, all-in-one print and cut workflow— create single proofs or short run labels with ultimate ease.
|Signs and Displays
Print, cut, and add Gloss ink effects directly onto card, paper and film to make quick and easy indoor signage. Create some incredibly eye-catching POP displays, signs and promotions for pre-press testing or short-runs.
Short Run Packaging
|Product Prototypes and Specialty Graphics
Print and cut on polycarbonate stocks to create membrane panels for product prototypes. You can also print on select fabrics, leather and other unique media for specialty graphics, art projects and other original applications.
|Printing method||Piezo ink-jet method|
|Media||Width||7.2 to 30 in. (182 to 762 mm)|
|Thickness||Max. 1.0 mm (39 mil) with liner, for printing
Max. 0.4 mm (16 mil) with liner and 0.22 mm (9 mil) without liner, for cutting
|Roll outer diameter||Max. 8.3 in. (210 mm)|
|Roll weight||Max. 55 lb. (25 kg)|
|Core diameter (*1)||3 in. (76.2 mm) or 2 in. (50.8 mm)|
|Printing/cutting width (*2)||Max. 29 in. (736 mm)|
|Ink||Type||ECO-UV (EUV4) 220 ml cartridge|
|Colors||Six colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, white, and gloss)
Four colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black)
|Ink-curing unit||Built-in UV-LED lamp|
|Printing resolution (dots per inch)||Max. 1440 dpi|
|Cutting speed||0.4 to 11.8 in/s (10 to 300 mm/s)|
|Blade force (*3)||30 to 500 gf|
|Blade||Type||Roland CAMM-1 series blade|
|Offset||0.0 to 59.1 mil (0.000 to 1.500 mm)|
|Software resolution (when cutting)||0.98 mil/step (0.025 mm/step)|
|Distance accuracy (when printing) (*4) (*5)||Error of less than ±0.3% of distance traveled or ±11.8 mil (±0.3 mm), whichever is greater|
|Distance accuracy (when cutting) (*4)||Error of less than ±0.4% of distance traveled or ±11.8 mil (±0.3
mm), whichever is greater
When distance correction has been performed (when the setting for [CUTTING MENU] - [CALIBRATION] has been made): Error of less than ±0.2% of distance traveled or ±3.9 mil (±0.1 mm), whichever is greater
|Repeatability (when cutting) (*4) (*6)||±3.9 mil (±0.1 mm) or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing and cutting (*4) (*7)||±19.7 mil (±0.5 mm) or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing and cutting when reloading media (*4) (*8)||Error of less than ±0.5% of distance traveled, or ±0.2 in. (±3 mm), whichever is greater|
|Connectivity||Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 240 V ±10%, 8.0 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 270 W|
|Sleep mode||Approx. 40 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||63 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||53 dB (A) or less|
|Dimensions (with stand)||76.1 [W] × 31.3 [D] × 51.3 [H] in.
(1,934 (W) × 795 (D) × 1,303 (H) mm)
|Weight (with stand)||262.4 lb. (119 kg)|
|Environment||During operation||Temperature: 59 to 90°F (15 to 32°C),
Humidity: 20 to 80%RH (no condensation)
|Not operating||Temperature: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C),
Humidity: 20 to 80%RH (no condensation)
|Included items||Dedicated stand, power cord, blade, blade holder, media clamps, media holders, replacement blade for separating knife, cleaning liquid, drain bottle, User's Manual, etc.|
- *1 The media holders of this machine are designed to be used exclusively with media that has a paper tube (core) with an inner diameter of 3 inches. To use 2-inch media, the optional media flanges are required.
- *2 The length of printing or cutting is subject to the limitations of the program.
- 500 gf is the maximum instantaneous blade force.
- The blade force must be adjusted according to details such as the media thickness.
- Media type: Media specified by Roland DG Corporation
- Temperature: 25°C (77°F), humidity: 50%RH
- Roll media must be loaded correctly.
- Applicable when all pinch rollers that can be used with the media width are used.
- Side margins: 25 mm (1.0 in.) or more for both the left and right margins
- Excluding expansion/contraction of the media
- Not assured when the print heater or dryer is used.
- Assumes all correction and adjustment functions of the machine have been used properly.
- *5 Print travel: 1 m (39.4 in.)
- [PREFEED] menu item must be set to "ENABLE."
- Range for assured repetition accuracy
- For media with a width exceeding 610 mm (24.0 in.): Length: 4,000 mm (157.5 in.)
- For media with a width of 610 mm (24.0 in.) or less: Length: 8,000 mm (315.0 in.)
- Provided that the media feed length is 3,000 mm (118.1 in.) or less
- Excludes the effects of slanted movement and of expansion and contraction of the media
- Data size:
- 64-inch model: 1,000 mm (39.4 in.) in the media-feed direction, 1,600 mm (63.0 in.) in the carriage-movement direction, 736 mm (29.0 in.) in the carriage-movement direction
- No lamination
- Automatic detection of crop marks at 4 points when media is reloaded
- During cutting, [PREFEED] menu item must be set to "ENABLE."
- Excluding possible shift caused by expansion/contraction of the media and/or by reloading the media.
- Data size: