NEW VersaUV LEC2-300 UV Printer/Cutter
The streamlined VersaUV LEC2-300 is an affordable UV printer/cutter that offers high-quality print results. Versatile and highly-productive, it does the job of multiple devices by directly printing, cutting, creasing and embossing onto card, film and other materials in one seamless workflow.
- Save money and space with the ideal print/cut solution for stickers, cartons, packaging, signage and more
- True Rich Color quality for unmatched vibrancy, color reproduction and detailed image quality
- Dual CMYK options or CMYK with White and Gloss ink for 3D textures, simulated embossing and spot finishes
An All-in-One Solution For
Support your product design and prototyping business by adding original labels and graphics to your products— print, cut, crease and add unique print effects.
Prototypes and Proofs
The perfect proof-of-concept solution for quickly and expertly producing high-quality labels and other packaging prints.
Control Panels and Unique Applications
Explore highly-profitable specialty graphics opportunities by printing and cutting onto membrane panels and printing on select fabrics and leather.
The ideal solution for short run, high-end packaging applications— print, cut and crease onto a wide range of card stock and films.
Quick and Easy Signage
Not just a label and packaging printer, the LEC2-300 is an “all-in-one” machine that prints and cuts media for posters, promotions, and décor applications.
Print short runs of brilliantly original labels and stickers that stand-out with high density color quality and unique ink finishes.
6 Reasons to Choose the LEC2-300
For Your Graphics Production
Add a Whole New Dimension of “Touch and Color”
With CMYK plus Gloss and White ink options, add embossed effects and 3D textures to labels, decals, packaging and press prototypes. Develop your own 3D textures or choose from seventy-two, ready-to-use textures in our Roland DG Texture System Library.
Cut, Crease and Perforate with One Versatile Machine
Print, crease and automatically contour cut in one seamless operation to quickly produce die-cut, folded, and perforated graphics. Create graphics without the need for post-trimming with precision cutting that leaves ultra- crisp results.
High Density, Fast Curing Ink
While fast-curing LED lamps increase productivity and produce high quality images, updated printheads offer precision ink delivery and control. The LEC2-300 also features a HD (High Density) ink mode to increase the White ink density on base coats.
Smart, User-Friendly Printing
Traditional die-cut and packaging production is complicated. The LEC2-300 is a single machine that uses a digital workflow to simplify the process. It also provides continuous print features like a nozzle mask function that allows you to turn off a nozzle band that’s clogged or misfiring.
Safe, Convenient and Clean
The space-efficient LEC2-300 offers a safe and clean user environment. It provides low-emission GREENGUARD Gold certified inks and a Detect Waste Liquid Bottle Level function to alert you to when the waste bottle needs emptying to prevent spills.
Impressive Media Compatibility
The LEC2-300 offers consistently smooth and brilliant print quality on a wide range of materials, including very thin media and actual production stock— enabling you to create realistic press proofs and prototypes.
|Printing method||Piezo ink-jet method|
|Media||Width||7.2 to 30 in. (182 to 762 mm)|
|Thickness||Max. 1.0 mm (39 mil) with liner, for printing
Max. 0.4 mm (16 mil) with liner and 0.22 mm (9 mil) without liner, for cutting
|Roll outer diameter||Max. 8.3 in. (210 mm)|
|Roll weight||Max. 55 lb. (25 kg)|
|Core diameter (*1)||3 in. (76.2 mm) or 2 in. (50.8 mm)|
|Printing/cutting width (*2)||Max. 29 in. (736 mm)|
|Ink||Type||ECO-UV (EUV4) 220 ml cartridge|
|Colors||Six colors (gloss + gloss, CMYK, white + white)
Four colors (CMYK x2)
|Ink-curing unit||Built-in UV-LED lamp|
|Printing resolution (dots per inch)||Max. 1440 dpi|
|Cutting speed||0.4 to 11.8 in/s (10 to 300 mm/s)|
|Blade force (*3)||30 to 500 gf|
|Blade||Type||Roland CAMM-1 series blade|
|Offset||0.0 to 59.1 mil (0.000 to 1.500 mm)|
|Software resolution (when cutting)||0.98 mil/step (0.025 mm/step)|
|Distance accuracy (when printing) (*4) (*5)||Error of less than ±0.3% of distance traveled or ±11.8 mil (±0.3 mm), whichever is greater|
|Distance accuracy (when cutting) (*4)||Error of less than ±0.4% of distance traveled or ±11.8 mil (±0.3
mm), whichever is greater
When distance correction has been performed (when the setting for [CUTTING MENU] - [CALIBRATION] has been made): Error of less than ±0.2% of distance traveled or ±3.9 mil (±0.1 mm), whichever is greater
|Repeatability (when cutting) (*4) (*6)||±3.9 mil (±0.1 mm) or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing and cutting (*4) (*7)||±19.7 mil (±0.5 mm) or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing and cutting when reloading media (*4) (*8)||Error of less than ±0.5% of distance traveled, or ±0.2 in. (±3 mm), whichever is greater|
|Connectivity||Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 240 V ±10%, 8.0 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 270 W|
|Sleep mode||Approx. 40 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||63 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||53 dB (A) or less|
|Dimensions (with stand)||76.1 [W] × 31.3 [D] × 51.3 [H] in.
(1,934 (W) × 795 (D) × 1,303 (H) mm)
|Weight (with stand)||262.4 lb. (119 kg)|
|Environment||During operation||Temperature: 59 to 90°F (15 to 32°C),
Humidity: 20 to 80%RH (no condensation)
|Not operating||Temperature: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C),
Humidity: 20 to 80%RH (no condensation)
|Included items||Dedicated stand, power cord, blade, blade holder, media clamps, media holders, replacement blade for separating knife, cleaning liquid, drain bottle, User's Manual, etc.|
- *1 The media holders of this machine are designed to be used exclusively with media that has a paper tube (core) with an inner diameter of 3 inches. To use 2-inch media, the optional media flanges are required.
- *2 The length of printing or cutting is subject to the limitations of the program.
- 500 gf is the maximum instantaneous blade force.
- The blade force must be adjusted according to details such as the media thickness.
- Media type: Media specified by Roland DG Corporation
- Temperature: 25°C (77°F), humidity: 50%RH
- Roll media must be loaded correctly.
- Applicable when all pinch rollers that can be used with the media width are used.
- Side margins: 25 mm (1.0 in.) or more for both the left and right margins
- Excluding expansion/contraction of the media
- Not assured when the print heater or dryer is used.
- Assumes all correction and adjustment functions of the machine have been used properly.
- *5 Print travel: 1 m (39.4 in.)
- [PREFEED] menu item must be set to "ENABLE."
- Range for assured repetition accuracy
- For media with a width exceeding 610 mm (24.0 in.): Length: 4,000 mm (157.5 in.)
- For media with a width of 610 mm (24.0 in.) or less: Length: 8,000 mm (315.0 in.)
- Provided that the media feed length is 3,000 mm (118.1 in.) or less
- Excludes the effects of slanted movement and of expansion and contraction of the media
- Data size:
- 64-inch model: 1,000 mm (39.4 in.) in the media-feed direction, 1,600 mm (63.0 in.) in the carriage-movement direction, 736 mm (29.0 in.) in the carriage-movement direction
- No lamination
- Automatic detection of crop marks at 4 points when media is reloaded
- During cutting, [PREFEED] menu item must be set to "ENABLE."
- Excluding possible shift caused by expansion/contraction of the media and/or by reloading the media.
- Data size: