TrueVISNEW LG & MG Series UV Printer/Cutters
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please contact an Authorized Roland DGA Dealer in your area.
** For 60 months, OAC
Combining the flexibility of print and cut, the benefits of UV-LED printing and TrueVIS heritage, the LG and MG series add a new dimension to graphics printing.
- High-definition output
- Speciality printing for textures and effects
- Broad media compatibility
- High-density white ink
- Fast-drying print for quick turnaround and finishing
UV Print-and-Cut Solutions
Take Print and Cut Further
TrueVIS is synonymous with industry-leading print-and-cut machines. Enhance your capabilities with the added power of premium-quality UV-LED printing technology and specialty effects capabilities to offer your customers even more products.
Ultimate Print Expression
The combination of ultra high-definition print technology and specially formulated UV ink lets you accurately reproduce colors in a wide color gamut.
ECO-UV5 inks are GREENGUARD Gold certified, meaning they meet strict standards of low chemical emissions, making them ideal for indoor applications.
LG SeriesHigh-performance Features
MG SeriesCustom Professional Features
Powerful Software Included
VersaWorks 6 included, letting you produce print-and-cut output in a simple workflow.
Low Running Cost
Long-life printheads and ink-clogging prevention ensure sustained quality.
Sheet Perforated Cut
Separate individual jobs without cutting the backing sheet for unattended long runs.
Mobile Cost Tracking
Track ink usage and more in real time with the Roland DG Connect mobile app.
Professional Color Management
Match your customers' color with ease thanks to advanced RIP features.
Access Roland DG's library of ICC profiles and find hundreds of profiles to match your needs.
Included VersaWorks 6
The latest edition offers powerful new 64-bit processing and RIP capabilities, plus easy, nesting, cropping, tiling and other features from the world’s most popular RIP software.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual core engine and 64-bit native processing for enhanced speed and file handling.
- Variable data options for printing multiple images and text onto media in a single print run.
- UV post cure within the RIP and auto-generate White and Gloss layers directly in the RIP with Special Color Plate Generation.
- Create cut data directly in VersaWorks 6 by extracting PDF data from your design file to use as a cut line — changing vector data into cut line data, merging multiple cut lines together, creating perf cut lines, and other intuitive features.
- Easy new drag-and-drop interface allows you to quickly add jobs to the print queue.
- Create color consistency with select Roland DG devices— print, scan and transfer color values.
- Rotate, set spacing, and maintain clip position within the RIP to give you more control when printing graphics and applying Gloss ink effects.
Roland DG Connect App
For Everything Creative
Innovative app serves as a machine-monitoring "assistant," reducing downtime, improving work efficiency, and providing you with a detailed understanding of your entire print operation to optimize overall performance.
The professional's choice for maximizing brand consistency, producing the highest quality output, and building businesses, award-winning TrueVIS printers and printer/cutters are now available in a variety of models and print production solutions to suit your specific needs. TrueVIS LG and MG series UV printer/cutters are designed for passionate print professionals like you, who seek the quality, reliability, and versatility needed to achieve new levels of success.
Roland DGA’s Industry-Leading Warranty and Support
Roland DG has provided industry professionals with the highest quality products for more than 40 years, backed by unmatched customer service and support. For even greater peace of mind, every TrueVIS LG and MG series device is supplied with a Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty.*
* Registration within 60 days of purchase and exclusive, continuous use of Roland DG approved inks is required to qualify for the second year of warranty coverage.
The rendering broke.