Today's consumers love personalized products. This desire to individualize has sparked tremendous demand for a wide variety of customized gifts, including charms, pendants, key chains, plaques and more. Enter the MPX-90, Roland's most powerful impact printer ever. The MPX-90 makes it easy and affordable for retailers and kiosk owners to enter the profitable personalization market. Quiet and compact, it permanently imprints detailed text, photos, logos and graphics on metal or acrylic surfaces without leaving any residue behind, making it perfect for retail environments. The MPX-90 not only handles flat surfaces, it can customize curved objects like pens, cuff links and money clips as well.
In addition to opening up lucrative business opportunities for retailers, the MPX-90 is ideally suited for industrial marking applications, including the production of serial number plates and data plates. It's also an outstanding device for medical and industrial tool identification and marking. The MPX-90's ability to imprint even the smallest text, graphics and other data on the hardest of surfaces, including non-plated and polished materials, makes it unbeatable for such assignments. It also has variable data printing capabilities, enabling users to automatically apply unique identification numbers to each item in a series.
The MPX-90 features automatic surface detection, a center vise, USB connectivity and a user-replaceable print head cartridge. MetazaStudio, SFEdit2, MPX-90 Head Manager, Dr. Engrave software and a Windows® driver are included. The MPX-90 is compatible with popular design programs, including Adobe Illustrator® and Photoshop® as well as CorelDRAW®.
What Our Users Are Saying...
“The images were crisp and extremely realistic, of much better quality than laser engraving.”
- Low-cost solution for industrial marking applications
- Imprints serial number plates, data plates, medical devices and industrial tools
- Three times the impact force of the previous model for clear printing on the hardest metal surfaces including non-plated and unpolished materials
- Variable data printing capabilities
- Personalizes a wide range of items with text, graphics and photos including:
- Jewelry, gifts and awards
- Curved objects such as pens, cuff links and money clips
- 21 percent faster vector output than the previous model
- Resolutions up to 529dpi (high resolution) and 1058dpi (vector mode)
- Imprints stainless steel, titanium, gold, silver, copper, platinum, brass, aluminum, iron, acrylic and metallic stickers
- Maximum material size: 3.9”. x 7.9” x 1.5” with the cover closed
- With the cover open, users can insert items of virtually any length for imprinting
- Maximum printing area: 3.1” x 3.1”
- Photo editing and engraving software included
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please call (949) 727-2100, or contact an Authorized Roland in your area.
The rendering broke.