NEW METAZA MPX-95 Photo Impact Printer
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please call (949) 727-2100, or contact an Authorized Roland Dealer in your area.
**List price does not include optional Gift Kit or DPM Kit.
Perfect for gift personalization or medical and industrial part marking, the new METAZA MPX-95 photo impact printer is a cost-effective, easy-to-operate device that anyone can use to mark gold, steel, silver and titanium.
Added Versatility with Removable Base and Optional Kits
Featuring a standard center vise and adjustable clamp-pin vise, the Gift Kit supports personalization of simple metal items plus curved and irregularly shaped items. The Gift Kit is an essential addition for gift personalization.
Featuring a DPM vise and adjustable clamp-pin vise, the DPM Kit allows users to effectively mark onto simple and intricately shaped surgical instruments, industrial parts and tools. The DPM Kit is an essential addition for marking tools and surgical items.
More Precision, Less Fuss
Without debris, noise or odor, users can add photo quality detail and complex barcode data to a printable area as small as one square millimeter and as large as 80 millimeters. There's far better accuracy and a lot less clean-up with an MPX-95.
Other Distinguishing Features
- Diamond-tipped stylus marks silver, copper, platinum, brass, and aluminum up to 200HV
- Includes easy-to-use METAZA Studio software – DPM version features 2D symbol code creator
- Built-in laser pointer for quick and precise imprint set-up
- Automatic surface detection
- Variable data printing capabilities for applying sequential data
- Compact and fully enclosed – runs quietly and safely in any kiosk, store or lab