Roland Pixform Pro II
With the touch of a button, Roland LPX DS Series 3D laser scanners can generate a detailed, high resolution 3D model with watertight surfaces.
With the touch of a button, Roland LPX DS Series 3D laser scanners can generate a detailed, high resolution 3D model with watertight surfaces. Optional Pixform Pro II reverse engineering software enables users to quickly and intuitively convert scan data into fully editable 3D CAD models.
Roland’s Pixform Pro II is a new software solution that allows LPX users to go from scan data to a parametric CAD model without a great deal of training.
New Pixform Pro II is our most advanced reverse engineering software ever and the perfect companion for your LPX Series 3D Laser Scanner. Pixform Pro II fully optimizes the capabilities of the LPX DS scanner by quickly and intuitively converting scan data into high-resolution parametric 3D CAD data for hand-held consumer products design, package design, hand-sculpted items and biomedical product design.
As a result, users can incorporate design details that are otherwise difficult to create on computers. With Pixform Pro II, you can generate and edit CAD models from existing parts or partial models, a process that can dramatically lower your product development costs and reduce time to market.
- Integrated software solution for processing scan data and creating 3D feature based CAD models quickly and easily
- Optimizes work processes and improves design quality
- Simplifies the product development process
- Generates high quality parametric solid and surface CAD compatible models
- Removes time-consuming requirements of cleaning scan data
- Includes intelligent tools that automatically extract design features from 3D scan data
- Features user friendly interface similar to major CAD applications
- Shows deviation analysis between scan data and finished part using the Accuracy Analyzer™ feature
- Exports models directly to CAD with modeling history
- liveTransfer™ feature enables users to transfer their completed files directly to popular software packages - no need to save files and then import them into the design software