Roland DG 3D Bundled Software
Roland DG SRP Player is a CAM software application that accepts STL and IGES files exported from commercially available CAD/CAM software. It also allows for uniform 3D scaling, selection of milling direction and automatic generation and display of the tool path. Cutting depths and speeds are controlled from a predefined material library or can be set to user-defined specifications.
Roland DG SRP Player CAM software accepts STL and IGES files exported from your choice of CAD/CAM software. It offers the following features to make output simple and intuitive:
- Uniform 3D scaling
- Selection of milling direction and automatic generation
- Tool path display
- User-defined cutting depths and speeds — controlled from a predefined material library or set to own specifications
Mill, engrave, and cut parts with VCarve Desktop Software that was designed to seamlessly integrate with select Roland DG desktop devices. VCarve gives you the power to produce complex 2D patterns with profile, pocket, drill and inlay toolpaths.
- Design objects, signs, models and more with a full set of drawing and editing tools
- Supports STL, OBJ, 3DM and SKP file types— import unlimited Vector 3D clipart or single model files
- Over thirty-hours of VCarve user tutorials including real-world examples to help you master production
- Now included with purchase of new DGSHAPE DE-3 desktop engraver, and MODELA MDX-50 benchtop milling machines**