Turn Ideas into Reality
3D print complex models and prototypes
monoFab™ ARM-10 Rapid Prototyping 3D Printer
List Price$6,995 US*
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please call (949) 727-2100, or contact an Authorized Roland Dealer in your area.
Lease Price$147 US / month**
** For 60 months, OAC
Turning your ideas into real world objects is as simple as hitting “print” with the monoFab ARM-10 3D printer. With the advanced, precise and user-friendly ARM-10 rapid prototyping 3D printer, complex parts which previously required multi-axis milling, such as hollow or requiring undercuts, can be built quickly and easily.
How it Works
The ARM-10 uses Digital Light Processing (DLP) stereolithography 3D printing that prints layer-upon-layer of resin material which, once exposed to UV light, hardens into a semi-transparent object. This layered projection system of adding and curing converts a digital image created in 3D software into a solid object. By using a suspended build system, resin usage is kept to a minimum, making model production efficient and affordable.
- DLP layered projection system
- Build area: 5.11”(W) x 2.75”(D) x 2.75”(H)
- monoFab Player AM software included
- Prints with imageCure™ photopolymer resin