Hi-Fi Express FP-740
Produce fine art reproductions and murals with Roland eco-solvent printers.
The Hi-Fi Express FP-740 74” sublimation printer creates brilliant graphics for a range of applications including flags, banners and other soft signage. Durable, rigid construction, an optional high-capacity ink system and an impressive maximum print speed of 548 sqft./hr. make it ideal for high-volume production.
The FP-740 is based on Roland’s award-winning inkjet technology and is just as easy to operate and maintain as the rest of our printer line. Sublimated prints are easily transferred to polyester fabric for vibrant color flags, banners and textiles that preserve the fabric’s natural drape and texture.
- High-volume 74” 4-color sublimation printer
- Ideal for producing flags, banners, textiles and much more
- HeatWave sublimation inks for rich, saturated color
- New! Optional BU1 bulk ink system for HeatWave SBL2 inks (1-liter bottles)
- Maximum print speed of 548 sqft./hr. at 270x360 dpi
- Maximum print resolution of 720x720 dpi
- Eight advanced piezo print heads
- Advanced maintenance system
- Automated media take-up system included
- Rigid construction for durable performance
- Integrated Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base TX
- Roland VersaWorks RIP software included
- New! Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty