Roland VersaWorks RIP Software
Produce fine art reproductions and murals with Roland eco-solvent printers.
Developed by Roland exclusively for Roland devices, VersaWorks™ adds powerful productivity tools to a robust software RIP with an easy-to-use interface that allows even novice users to take full advantage of the many capabilities of Roland printers and printer/cutters. This true Adobe® PostScript 3 RIP ensures exceptional production output with unmatched ease of use and incorporates the latest Adobe CPSI 3019 engine.
Powerful doesn't have to mean complicated. We know what goes into Roland machines...and what it takes to get the most out of them as quickly and easily as possible. VersaWorks features include embedded ICC profile support, ink level adjustment tools, proofing capabilities, error diffusion and advanced cropping, tiling and nesting options. Choose from many print options and profiles including high-speed, high-quality and artistic modes. In addition, VersaWorks comes standard with powerful productivity tools like Variable Data Printing, support for up to four Roland devices simultaneously, ink usage and print time estimation, PerfCut for precision perforated cut lines, and the Roland Color system for accurately reproducing spot colors.
- Easy-to-Use Graphical User Interface
- Built with the latest Adobe PostScript (CPSI 3018) engine
- Supports AdvancedJET, Hi-Fi Express, SOLJET, VersaArt, VersaCAMM, VersaStudio and VersaUV inkjets and GX series cutters
- Roland Color spot color management system, including more than 100 standard colors and 512 metallic colors (SOLJET, VersaCAMM VS and VersaStudio models)
- Manages up to four Roland devices
- Simultaneous RIP and print capability
- Support for contour cutting
- Color matching features*
- NEW! Built-in PANTONE® library automates spot color matching
- Roland Color features more than 1,000 spot colors and 512 metallic colors that can be precisely matched using reference tools
- NEW! Predictive ink calculator estimates the amount of ink needed for each job
- Roland Texture Libraries for metallic and clear inks