VersaUV LEC2-640, LEC2-330 UV Large Format Printer/Cutters
Limited time only NOW $25,995 US*
LEC2-330:Take-up unit included Get LEC2 Series Promo
Limited time only NOW $20,995 US*
Terms and conditions.
* Promotion valid through 6/30/2022 in North and South America excluding Brazil. Instant rebate pricing reflects US MSRP. Pricing may vary for Canada, Latin America and Caribbean. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Contact an Authorized Roland Dealer in your area for details.
Limited time only NOW $520 US**
LEC2-330:** For 60 months, OAC Financial Services
Limited time only NOW $420 US**
Built to produce unique prints with added style and impact, VersaUV LEC2 series printer/cutters are on another level of machine quality. Our all-in-one printing, cutting, and embossing machines were designed for sign and graphics providers who are looking to produce premium, head-turning products for their customers.
Premium Quality: Precision dot placement, advanced head technology, and new Orange and Red ECO-UV (EUV5) ink options offer the highest quality output with ultra-vivid color results and accurate brand color matching.
Special Effects: Highlight the detail, feel the textures, and create simulated embossing with visible and tangible emphasis.
Integrated Cutting: Create exemplary prototypes in a single operation, and accurately cut elaborate stickers and labels.
Premium Indoor Displays, Signs
and High-End Graphics
Automatic take-up unit included
Premium Packaging, Labels
and High-End Graphics
Automatic take-up unit included
Choose VersaUV LEC2-640 for
Premium Indoor Displays, Signs and High-End Graphics
When visual impact is paramount, turn any physical space into a bold canvas with crystal-clear detail, full-ranging color and Gloss ink effects that set you apart from the competition.
For Every Business
We have developed our UV ink technology beyond the standard CMYK to give you more options and more flexibility.
Generate a multitude of tangible effects, simulated embossing and gloss finishes.
Apply primer to the print area with precision for extensive media compatibility.
Print high-opacity white details or add sub-coats for dark or transparent materials.
Red & Orange Ink
With our True Rich Color preset, extend your available gamut and perfectly reproduce brand colors.
ECO-UV inks come with GREENGUARD Gold certification, ensuring they are free from volatile organic compounds (VOCs) once cured, making them ideal for indoor graphics applications
What You Get with an LEC2
|Technology to Build or Expand Your Business
It’s more than just the outstanding color, precision cutting, and stylish ink effects. Build your business with media flexibility and consistent, repeatable results.
|A Network of Help and Advice
When you contact us, our product specialists and authorized dealer network will work with you to find the perfect LEC2 solution for your business requirements.
|Ideas, Inspiration and Machine Guidance
Get further inspiration and knowledge from a massive library of support videos, training videos, how-to’s, blog articles, application ideas, and so much more.
|Care for Our Customers
Our mission is to be the best, not the biggest. For over 40 years, we’ve provided industry professionals with the most reliable machines backed by a network of help and support to keep you printing and profiting.
Warranty and Support
We build long-lasting, high-performance devices with unmatched customer support plus the added assurance of a Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty.
* Registration within 60 days of purchase and exclusive, continuous use of Roland DG approved inks is required to qualify for the second year of warranty coverage.
Included VersaWorks 6
The latest edition offers powerful new 64-bit processing and RIP capabilities, plus easy, nesting, cropping, tiling and other features from the world’s most popular RIP software.
Request a Sample
|Printing method Piezo||ink-jet method|
|Media||Width||8.3 to 64 in. (210 to 1,625 mm)||7.2 to 30 in. (182 to 762 mm)|
|Thickness||39 mil (Max. 1.0 mm) with liner, for printing
16 mil (Max. 0.4 mm) with liner and 9 mil (0.22 mm) without liner, for cutting
|Roll outer diameter||8.3 in. (Max. 210 mm)|
|Roll weight||88.2 lb. (Max. 40 kg)||55 lb. (Max. 25 kg)|
|Core diameter (*1)||3 in. (76.2 mm) or 2 in. (50.8 mm)|
|Printing/cutting width (*2)||Max. 63 in. (1,600 mm)||Maximum 29 in. (736 mm)|
|Ink||Type||ECO-UV (EUV5) 220 ml cartridge (white)
ECO-UV (EUV5) 500 ml cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, gloss, primer, orange, red)
|Ink-curing unit||Built-in UV-LED lamps|
|Printing resolution (dots per inch)||Max. 1,440 dpi|
|Cutting speed||0.4 to 11.8 in/s (10 to 300 mm/s)|
|Blade force (*3)||30 to 500 gf|
|Blade||Type||Roland CAMM-1 series blade|
|Offset||0.0 to 59.1 mil (0.000 to 1.500 mm)|
|Software resolution (when cutting)||0.98 mil/step (0.025 mm/step)|
|Distance accuracy (when printing) (*4) (*5)||Error of less than ±0.3% of distance traveled or ±11.8 mil (±0.3 mm), whichever is greater|
|Distance accuracy (when cutting) (*4)||Error of less than ±0.4% of distance traveled or ±11.8 mil (±0.3 mm), whichever is greater When distance correction has been performed (when the setting for [CUTTING MENU] - [CALIBRATION] has been made): Error of less than ±0.2% of distance traveled or ±3.9 mil (±0.1 mm), whichever is greater|
|Repeatability (when cutting) (*4) (*6)||±3.9 mil (±0.1 mm) or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing and cutting (*4) (*7)||±19.7 mil (±0.5 mm) or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing and cutting when reloading media (*4) (*8)||Error of less than ±0.5% of distance traveled, or ±0.2 in. (±3 mm), whichever is greater|
|Connectivity||Ethernet (100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 240 V±10%, 3.2 A, 50/60 Hz||AC 100 to 240 V±10%, 3.0 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 290 W|
|Sleep mode||40 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||63 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||53 dB (A) or less|
|Dimensions (with stand)||111 [W] × 31 [D] × 52 [H] in. (2,819 (W) × 781 (D) × 1,316 (H) mm)||77 [W] × 31 [D] × 52 [H] in. (1,945 (W) × 781 (D) × 1,316 (H) mm)|
|Weight (with stand)||359.3 lb. (163 kg)||275.6 lb. (125 kg)|
|Environment||During operation (*9)||Temperature: 59 to 90°F (15 to 32°C), humidity: 20 to 80%RH (no condensation)|
|Not operating||Temperature: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C), humidity: 20 to 80%RH (no condensation)|
|Media Take-up||TU4 take-up unit included|
|Included items||Dedicated stand, power cord, blade, blade holder, media clamps, media holders, replacement blade for separating knife, cleaning liquid, drain bottle, User’s Manual, etc.|
- The media holders of this machine are designed to be used exclusively with media that has a paper tube (core) with an inner diameter of 3 inches. To use 2-inch media, the optional media flanges are required.
- The length of printing or cutting is subject to the limitations of the program.
- 500 gf is the maximum instantaneous blade force.
- The blade force must be adjusted according to details such as the media thickness.
- Media type: Media specified by Roland DG Corporation
- Temperature: 77°F (25°C), humidity: 50%RH
- Roll media must be loaded correctly.
- Applicable when all pinch rollers that can be used with the media width are used
- Side margins: 25 mm (1.0 in.) or more for both the left and right margins
- Excluding expansion/contraction of the media
- Assumes all correction and adjustment functions of the machine have been used properly
- Print travel: 39.4 in. (1 m)
- [PREFEED] menu item must be set to “ENABLE.” Range for assured repetition accuracy
- For media with a width exceeding 610 mm (24.0 in.): Length: 157.5 in. (4,000 mm)
- For media with a width of 610 mm (24.0 in.) or less: Length: 315.0 in. (8,000 mm)
- Provided that the media feed length is 118.1 in. (3,000 mm) or less
- Excludes the effects of slanted movement and of expansion and contraction of the media
- Data size:
- 39.4 in. (1,000 mm) in the media feed direction
- 29 in.; 30-inch (736 mm model) and 63 in.; 64-inch (1,600 mm model) in the carriage-movement direction
- No lamination
- Automatic detection of crop marks at four points when media is reloaded
- During cutting, [PREFEED] menu item must be set to “ENABLE.”
- Excluding possible shift caused by expansion/contraction of the media and/or by reloading the media
- Data size:
- Operating environment