VersaUV LEF-12i Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
For a limited time only
* Promotion valid through December 31, 2018 in North and South America excluding Brazil. Terms and Conditions apply. See dealer for more details.
Lease price reflecting promotional offer
** For 60 months, OACApply Now
The VersaUV LEF-12i offers countless product customization and substrate possibilities, including printing directly on three-dimensional objects up to 3.94” thick.
Are you located in the United States, Canada, or Latin America?
Versatile, Flexible, Brilliant
With the magic of LEF-12i flatbed UV printing, you can print graphics and add stylish finishes to standard substrates as well as unique promotional items.
- Gloss ink option enables spot gloss or matte finishes, as well as highly unique embossed effects
- Print on three-dimensional objects with ECO-UV inks that image brilliantly and stretch around complex corners and curves
- Perfect for pens, smart phone covers, personalized awards, giftware and so much more
- Add White ink as a spot color or as a flood behind CMYK on dark backgrounds and clear materials
A Cool Machine for Customizing Hundreds of items
Using state-of-the-art UV-LED lamps, the LEF-12i is a low-heat, cool-running machine that combines with vibrant ECO-UV inks to print on the following materials:
Choose an LEF to Suit Your Budget and Your Business
|VersaUV LEF-12i||VersaUV LEF-200||VersaUV LEF-300|
|Maximum Print Area||12" x 11"||20" x 13"||30”x 13”|
|Ink Configuration Options||CMYK + Gloss + White||
CMYK + Gloss + White
CMYK + Primer + White
CMYK + White + White
|Included RIP Software||Roland VersaWorks Dual
||Roland VersaWorks Dual||Roland VersaWorks Dual|
BOFA air filtration system (optional)
RotaPrint cylindrical printing attachment (optional)
|Ideal For||Short-run customization of USB drives, smart phone covers, photo frames and other small objects.||Short-run customization of small objects or medium-sized items, plus pre-primed printing onto various substrates and unique surfaces.||Production-volume customization of small objects or medium-sized items, plus pre-primed printing onto various substrates and unique surfaces.|