TrueVIS SG-540 Printer/Cutter Features
Make Everyday Print/Cut Production Easier
- Rigid new industrial design minimizes vibrations for optimum printing and cutting
- Improved motor and drive systems add durability for continuous production
- Newly designed grit roller for non-skew media handling
- New Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP software included with purchase
- Optional take-up and drying units available to boost performance
Stunning Images and Outstanding Results
Everything about the way the TrueVIS SG-540 printer/cutter produces images has been perfected. Two FlexFire™ printheads fire precision droplets in 3 sizes, covering a wide print area. This enables every drop of ink to fall exactly where it is intended, delivering beautiful images and uniform colors at production speeds.
Ink that Lowers Costs while Raising Quality
TrueVIS INK is available in CMYK colors and comes in 500ml pouches that slide into a hidden ink bay. The ink bay features reusable cartridges that support clean use with less waste. TrueVIS INK is the next evolution for eco-solvent ink technology, meeting user demands for a lower cost, competitively priced ink with a wider color gamut and stricter environmental standards. It is also GREENGUARD Gold certified for indoor air quality.
Contour Cut More Media for More Profit
Roland DG is a pioneer in printing and cutting technology. With the TrueVIS SG-540, the innovation continues in Roland DG's most advanced integrated print/cut technology to date. Featuring a new cut carriage and blade holder, with increased downforce and accuracy, you can work with more media and discover more profit opportunities.
Smart New Tech for Remote Controlled Production
In addition to a built-in control panel, a new Roland DG Mobile Panel enables you to manage the functions of the SG-540 printer/cutter with a smartphone or tablet using a Bluetooth connection. This smart and convenient new feature allows you to receive status updates as well as remotely manage production, test printing, and cleaning functions while working in remote range of your machine.
Includes New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
VersaWorks 6 expands your printer capabilities and maximizes the power of your Roland devices with new features to enhance the world’s most popular RIP software.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine and native 64-bit processing— effective processing of PDF’s with shadows and transparencies
- New icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality
- Five print queues and the ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
- Special Color Plate Generation— auto-generate White, Gloss and other ink layers
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland Color spot color libraries
- Ink level adjustment tools
- All the advanced and ease-of-use features of VersaWorks
All the Legendary Quality and Reliability of a Roland
The saying goes, “you get what you pay for,” but with the SG-540 you get more than you pay for. The SG offers the same built-to-last reliability and unmatched service and support that Rolands are famous for, at a cost perfect for those just getting started or looking to supplement existing production.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.*Registration within 60 days purchase and continuous exclusive use of Roland inks during the ﬁrst two years of ownership are required to qualify for the free second year of limited warranty coverage. See warranty page for details.