VersaUV® LEF-12i UV Flatbed Printer Features
The Wonder of ECO-UV Ink
Available in CMYK, White and Gloss, ECO-UV ink offers the following benefits:
- Clean and efficient 220ml cartridges
- Instantly dries to produce mess-free, wide color gamut results
- Ink prints around curves and irregular surfaces without cracking
- Produces durable indoor graphics with scratch and chemical resistance
- Outdoor graphics last from six months to two years when Gloss coat is applied
MORE DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS ON ECO-UV INKS
Proper ventilation is required during UV production. An optional BOFA Air Filtration Unit for use with the LEF-12i is available and doubles as a stand and storage unit for jigs, fixtures and supplies.
Ink Efficiency and Consistency
Energy Efficient UV Lamps
The LEF-12i feature energy-saving LED lamps that last up to ten times longer than conventional UV lamps. These can be instantly switched on and off for a true on-demand operation that doesn’t require a long warm-up time. In addition, the LEF has an automatic low-power mode that is switched on when not used after an extended period.
Mist Filters for Clean and Clear Printing
Open Your Business up to
with V-BOND Ink
Not only offering outstanding color results, V-BOND Ink for VersaUV LEF2 series flatbed printers improves scratch resistance and adhesion, has very low VOC’s, and is safe-to-use on items like toys, stationery, pet products, jewelry and more.
Prop 65 and CPSIA compliant V-BOND Ink allows you to print with quality, safety, and confidence on even more products.
Includes New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
VersaUV LEF series printers includes new VersaWorks 6 RIP software that features faster previewing times and improved handling of PDF and EPS files with drop-shadows and transparencies. It includes native 64-bit processing that enables users to nest up-to 86 jobs and other increased capabilities.
- Automatically generate White, Gloss and Primer layer directly in the RIP with a Special Color Plate Generation feature
- Rotate, set spacing and Maintain Clip Position within the RIP— offering more control when printing graphics and applying Gloss Ink effects
- Advanced features include five print queues and five hot folders— plus the ability to store unlimited queue settings.
- Match color output between different printers and print modes from a single printer— Printer Color Match Settings integrates profiling tools such as the i1 Pro3 and new VW-S1 color measuring tool. Read the FAQ’s
Roland DGA Quality and Reliability is Standard
Roland DGA is committed to customer satisfaction and providing unmatched reliability. The LEF-12i features an industry leading Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty* that’s backed by first-rate customer service and technical support.
Roland DGA proudly displays all international ISO certifications as your assurance of superior quality.
One-year warranty included. Registration within 60 days of purchase and continuous exclusive use of Roland DG inks is required to qualify for free second year of coverage. See warranty page for details.
Chat is currently unavailable at this time. Please try again during our normal business hours, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM PST.