Section 179 Tax Deduction Savings are Back! Save up-to $10,498.25* on an XT-640.
Calculate your Savings
*Estimated 35% Tax Bracket
Texart™ XT-640 Dye-Sublimation Printer
Developed specifically for dye-sublimation transfer printing, the Texart XT-640 is an unstoppable machine that delivers outstanding print quality on long print runs, day-after-day. By combining Roland DG reliability with the latest print technology, users can quickly and effortlessly create high-volume sportswear, fashion, soft signage, interior decoration, promotional merchandise and much more.
A Perfect Balance of Productivity and Quality
- Durable and lasting build quality for long print runs and non-stop production
- Dual-print heads increase production speed and maximize color quality with 7-droplet technology
- 4-color high-speed printing or 8-color printing for wider color gamut and smooth color gradients
- Roland DG Fluor Color Library offers hundreds of new colors with new Fluorescent Pink and Yellow inks
- Automatic ink-switching and iPad printer assist for unattended printing
- Error-free media alignment with new feed adjuster, take-up system and powerful vacuum
Print Error-Free with Advanced New Features
Two-year warranty and unmatched reliability.
Roland DG has earned a worldwide reputation for building reliable machines and backing them up with unmatched customer service and technical support. The RT-640 is supplied with a Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty and proudly displays all international ISO certifications as your confirmation of superior quality.
*Registration within 60 days purchase and continuous exclusive use of Roland DG inks during the ﬁrst two years of ownership are required to qualify for the free second year of limited warranty coverage. See warranty page for details.
To receive a free print sample from the Texart™ XT-640, complete the form below and click Submit.
|Printing technology||Piezoelectric inkjet|
|Media||Width||10.2 to 64 in. (259 to 1,625 mm)|
|Thickness||Maximum 39 mil (1.0 mm)|
|Roll outer diameter||Maximum 8.3 in. (210 mm)|
|Roll weight||Maximum 88 lbs. (40 kg)|
|Core diameter *1||3 in. (76.2 mm) or 2 in. (50.8 mm)|
|Printing width *2
||Maximum 63.6 in. (1,615 mm)
(4-color 360x360 print mode)
|1,098 ft2/hr (102 m2/hr)
||Types||Texart Ink (1 Liter pouches)
4-color (CMYK) and 8-color (Choose from CMYK+LcLmOrVi and CMYK+OrViFpFy options)
Available colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, orange, violet, fluorescent pink, and fluorescent yellow
|Printing resolution (dots per inch)||Maximum 1,440 dpi
|Distance accuracy *3||Error of less than ±0.3 % of distance traveled, or ±0.3 mm, whichever is greater|
|Dryer *4||Setting range for the preset temperature: 30 to 55°C (86 to 131°F)|
|Connectivity||Ethernet (100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 120V ±10%, 5.5 A, 50/60 Hz or AC 220 to 240V ±10%, 2.8A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 750W|
|Sleep mode||Approx. 70 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||62 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||45 dB (A) or less|
|Dimensions (with stand))||111.7 (W) x 32.7 (D) x 65 (H) in.
(2,835(W) x 830(D) x 1,650 (H) mm)
|Weight (with stand)||471.8 lb. (214 kg)|
|Environment||Power on||Temperature: 18 to 25°C (64.4 to 77°F)
Humidity: 35 to 65%RH (non-condensing)
|Power off||Temperature: 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
Humidity: 20 to 80%RH (noncondensing)
|Included items||Exclusive stands, power cord, media clamps, media holder, replacement blade for separating knife, Software RIP, User's Manual, etc.|
ErgoSoft Roland DG Edition System Requirements
|Operating system||Windows® 8/8.1 (32/64-bit); Windows® 7 Ultimate/Professional (32/64-bit); Windows Vista® Ultimate/Business (32/64-bit)|
|CPU||Quadcore 2.5 GHz or faster recommended|
|RAM||4 GB or more recommended|
|Video card and monitor||A resolution of 1,280 × 1,024 or more recommended|
|Free hard-disk space||40 GB or more recommended|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive|
*1 The media holder for this machine is exclusively designed for media rolls with a paper tube measuring 3 inches in diameter. To use 2-inches media rolls, the optional media flanges are required.
*2 The length of the production run is subject to the limitations of the software program.
- Media type: Media specified by Roland DG Corp.
- Temperature: 25°C (77°F), humidity: 50%
- Roll media must be loaded correctly.
- Excluding expansion/contraction of the media
- All corrections or adjustment function of this machine have been made properly.
- Print travel: 1 m
- Warm-up is required after the power is turned on. This may require 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the operating environment.
- Depending on the ambient temperature and the media width, the set temperature may not be reached.