VersaUV® LEJ Hybrid UV Inkjet Printer
|DPI Product of the Year
Output Device Poster Category
Based on award-winning VersaUV technology, the 64-inch LEJ-640 is a truly unique UV inkjet printer. The LEJ-640 maximizes versatility by incorporating the advanced functionality of both flatbed and roll-fed UV-LED inkjets in a single device. Able to print CMYK, White and clear coat on virtually any substrate up to a half-inch thick, it produces vibrant, eye-catching graphics on a wide variety of clear and colored media.
As a hybrid, the LEJ-640 UV inkjet printer is capable of accepting a vast array of substrates, ranging from roll media such as paper and film, to thicker materials like corrugated and Gatorfoam®. With the LEJ-640 hybrid UV flatbed printer, you can explore a world of applications, from packaging prototypes and POP to wide-format signage, décor, exhibits and window displays.
What Our Users Are Saying...
"Now we can print on just about anything. The LEJ flatbed technology helped us complete a recent job printing taxi trunk ads with clear coat for Absinthe. It's great to be able to say 'yes' to our clients, no matter what they ask us for."
Paige Zeigler, Co-owner, Off The Wall Signs & Graphics, Las Vegas
* For 60 months, OAC
- 64" hybrid UV-LED inkjet printer
- Roll-to-roll mechanism for handling roll media
- Rear and front folding tables support rigid materials up to a half-inch thick, including 4' x 8' sheets
- Automated sensor technology prevents head collision and eliminates user errors
- ECO-UV inks, available in two formulations:
- Original ECO-UV for applications requiring clear coat
- ECO-UV S for added flexibility (CMYK and white only)
- Stretches up to 220 percent
- Choose from four ink configurations:
- Original ECO-UV
- CMYK + White + Clear
- CMYK + White + White
- CMYK + Clear + Clear
- ECO-UV S
- CMYK + White + White only
- Layered clear coat produces unique textures and finishes, including matte and gloss varnish and embossing effects
- Choose from hundreds of media options, including synthetic papers, BOPP, PE, PET film, corrugated cardboard, foam board , Gatorfoam® and more
- Includes VersaWorks RIP Software
- Advanced X-Rite color management tools available
- Maximum1440x1440 dpi image quality for fine quality and tiny text
- Print speeds up to 133 sqft./hr. in CMYK mode
- Patent-pending automated Ink Circulation System for white ink
- Safe, long-lasting and low-heat LED lamps
- Lowest power consumption in its class