NEWVersaSTUDIO GS2-24 Desktop Vinyl Cutter
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please contact an Authorized Roland DGA Dealer in your area.
Compact, powerful and easy to use, the GS2-24 desktop cutting plotter is perfect for starting your customization business or bringing graphics
- Intuitive, user-friendly operation
- Increased power to easily cut hundreds of materials
- Fast and accurate cut performance
- Built to fit into your workflow
- Stand included with purchase holds roll media and offers smooth set up
Cut Like a Pro
With the GS2, you can create professional-quality graphics from a huge range of materials and take your business to the next level. With everything you need to get started, this compact solution from Roland DG is a great choice for entrepreneurs.
Small Footprint -
Create Without Limits
With 40% more cutting force than the previous model, you can cut the most intricate designs from a vast range of materials including:
On Time Every Time
Produce premium quality results whether you're creating large-scale wall art, decorative T-shirt designs or small directional signage. The GS2's precision cutting allows you to accurately reproduce the tightest curves and thinnest lines.
- Accurately reproduce intricate designs and shapes
- Clearly print small letters, numbers and symbols
- Achieve consistent results up to 82 ft (25 m)
Customize Your Workflow
Work Your Way
Great Return on Investment
Affordable and powerful, the GS2 helps you easily grow your graphics production business.
|The Roland DG Legacy
You can feel confident investing in Roland DG's world-renowned quality and reliability.
Monitor Status Easily
Track the status of every cutting job instantly with a clear LED signal on the cutting carriage.
Cut Printed Sheets Accurately
Precise crop-mark detection lets you cut designs produced on your desktop printer.
Fast Set-up and Ease of Use
Plug in and start working immediately thanks to Roland DG’s user-friendly interface.
Intuitive Software Included
CutStudio software helps you easily print and cut your designs in a simple and efficient workflow.
Works with Your Design Software
Easily send your designs to the cutter straight from Adobe® Illustrator® or CorelDRAW®.
Built to Suit Your Workflow
Featuring both Ethernet and USB ports, the GS2 can work with your set-up.
The Complete Solution
With the GS2, you get more than just a device - you get everything you need to succeed.
GS2-24 Desktop Cutter
Go even further with our latest desktop cutting plotter
Use the GS2 on a desktop, or free up the desk space by using it with an included stand
Cut Studio Software
Produce your graphics with a powerful software package
Roland DG Connect
Build an efficient and reliable business with real-time analytics
Feature-packed RIP Software for your cutting needs
Protect Your Investment
The GS2's innovative features, outstanding versatility and incredible ease of use are just the beginning. With Roland DGA, you get a product known for day-to-day reliability and long lasting durability. To back it up, the GS2 comes with an industry-best 3-Year Trouble-Free Warranty*.
* Requires product registration, only valid in US, Canada and Latin America regions
Why Choose Roland DG?
People buy Roland DG equipment because they know it will do what they need it to - and more. Our mission is to be the best, not the biggest, which is why our solutions are the most reliable in the industry.
- Over 40 years of trusted technical excellence
- Robust, flexible technology and repeatable results
- Unparalleled post-sales service and support
Get in touch today and find out why Roland DG is the first choice for graphics businesses worldwide.
Get your digital guide to all the features, applications, benefits and specifications of the GS2 Desktop Cutter.Download Datasheet
Request a Reseller
|Drive system||Digital control servo motor|
|Cutting mechanism||Media-moving method|
|Width||1.97 in. - 27.5 in. (50 - 700 mm)|
|Length||Roll material: no restriction
Flat material: 3.94 in. (100 mm) or more
|Maximum cutting area||22.9 in. (Width) × 984 in. (Length) (584 mm × 25,000 mm)|
|Cutter Blade||CAMM-1 series blade (ZEC-U5032 )
|Cutting speed||0.39 - 33.4 in./s (10 - 850 mm/s)|
|Blade force||30 - 500 gf|
|Mechanical resolution||0.49 mil./step (0.0125 mm/step)|
|Software resolution||0.98 mil./step (0.025 mm/step)|
|Distance accuracy*1||Error of less than ±0.2% of distance traveled or 3.94 mil. (0.1 mm), whichever is greater|
|Repeatability *1, *2||3.9 mil (0.1 mm) or less|
|Alignment accuracy for cutting printed material *1, *3||±39.4 mil. (±1 mm) or less for movement distance of 8.3 in. (210 mm) or less in material-feed direction and movement distance of 6.7 in. (170 mm) or less in width direction (Does not take influence of printer and material into account)|
|Connectivity||• Ethernet (automatic switching between 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX)
• USB 2.0 (FULL SPEED compliant)
|Replot memory||2 MB (buffer size: 8 MB)|
|Power supply||Dedicated AC adapter
Input: 100 - 240 Vac, 50/60 Hz
Output: 24 Vdc 2.7 A
|Rated current||1.0 A|
|Power consumption||Approx. 24 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||70 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||40 dB (A) or less|
|Outer dimensions||33.9 in. (Width) × 12.6 in. (Depth) × 9.3 in. (Height) (860 mm × 319 mm × 235 mm)|
|Weight||30 lb. (13.5 kg)|
|Environment||Temperature||41 to 104 °F (5 - 40 °C)|
|Humidity||20 - 80 %RH (no condensation)|
|Included items||Cutter, Stand, Power cord, AC adapter, Blade, Blade holder, Roller base, USB cable, Alignment tool, Manuals|
- *1 According to material and cutting conditions as specified by Roland DG Corporation.
- *2 Excluding expansion/contraction of the media
- • Length in sheet feed direction: Within 62.9 in. (1600 mm)
- *3 According to measurement standards as specified by Roland DG Corporation.
• Software must be included Roland DG Corporation software.
• Assumes use of a laser or inkjet printer with a resolution of 720 dpi or greater.
• Excludes glossy and/or laminated material.
• Excludes effects of warped printing due to accuracy of printer or effects of expansion/contraction of material.
• May not be read correctly by the sensor depending on the printer ink (black) used.