RolandPrintStudio (RPS) RIP Software
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please call (949) 727-2100, or contact an Authorized Roland Dealer in your area.
Work Quickly and Accurately with PDF Files
At the heart of RPS software is the Adobe PDF Print Engine that allows users to work quickly and accurately with native pdf files. It features 64-bit processing to deliver super-fast image processing and operation, and to eliminate common problems often associated with layers and transparencies.
Let Your Work Flow with Easy and Automatic Tools
RPS consists of most advanced workflow tools on the market that provide the following benefits:
- Users can RIP, print and cut with two devices simultaneously
- Unlimited hot folders for automated output and easy access to previous files
- An image bar to store and sort images for quick use
- Costing function that automatically calculates print costs for effortless quotations
- A sophisticated spooler function for quick reprints and access to job settings history
Designed to Support Designers
RPS gives users complete control of their graphic output with a selection of color editing and production tools that include spot color options, automatic step and repeat functions, and tiling and nesting tools to make the most of materials and device capabilities. Other special features include and an Application Guide with instructions on how to install large-scale tiled prints and a grommet location tool for accurate post-print banner finishing.
ICC Profiles and Color Libraries
At no extra cost, RPS features an embedded profiling module for creating custom ICC profiles and delivering accurate color reproduction while optimizing ink consumption. It also includes industry standard color libraries with RAL, HKS and Pantone® color swatches.
- Intuitive nesting tool outputs multiple images with media–saving efficiency
- Step and repeat functions with enhanced bleed and cropping for effective image repeats
- Template-driven tiling tool for complex or easy media planning and repeat production
- Create custom ICC profiles and deliver exact color reproduction
- Print grommet locations for easy and accurate post-print finishing