Based on award-winning VersaUV technology, the 64-inch LEJ-640 is a truly unique UV inkjet printer. The LEJ-640 maximizes versatility by incorporating the advanced functionality of both flatbed and roll-fed UV-LED inkjets in a single device. Able to print CMYK, White and clear coat on virtually any substrate up to a half-inch thick, it produces vibrant, eye-catching graphics on a wide variety of clear and colored media.
As a hybrid, the LEJ-640 UV inkjet printer is capable of accepting a vast array of substrates, ranging from roll media such as paper and film, to thicker materials like corrugated and Gatorfoam®. With the LEJ-640 hybrid UV flatbed printer, you can explore a world of applications, from packaging prototypes and POP to wide-format signage, décor, exhibits and window displays.
What Our Users Are Saying...
“Now we can print on just about anything. The LEJ flatbed technology helped us complete a recent job printing taxi trunk ads with clear coat for Absinthe. It's great to be able to say 'yes' to our clients, no matter what they ask us for.”
- 64" hybrid UV-LED inkjet printer
- Roll-to-roll mechanism for handling roll media
- Rear and front folding tables support rigid materials up to a half-inch thick, including 4' x 8' sheets
- Automated sensor technology prevents head collision and eliminates user errors
- ECO-UV inks, available in two formulations:
- Original ECO-UV for applications requiring clear coat
- ECO-UV S for added flexibility (CMYK and white only)
- Stretches up to 220 percent
- Choose from four ink configurations:
- Original ECO-UV
- CMYK + White + Clear
- CMYK + White + White
- CMYK + Clear + Clear
- ECO-UV S
- CMYK + White + White only
- Layered clear coat produces unique textures and finishes, including matte and gloss varnish and embossing effects
- Choose from hundreds of media options, including synthetic papers, BOPP, PE, PET film, corrugated cardboard, foam board , Gatorfoam® and more
- Includes VersaWorks RIP Software
- Advanced X-Rite color management tools available
- Maximum1440x1440 dpi image quality for fine quality and tiny text
- Print speeds up to 133 sqft./hr. in CMYK mode
- Patent-pending automated Ink Circulation System for white ink
- Safe, long-lasting and low-heat LED lamps
- Lowest power consumption in its class
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please call (949) 727-2100, or contact an Authorized Roland in your area.
** For 60 months, OAC