The DWX-51D 5-Axis Dental Milling Machine
The DWX-51D 5-Axis Dental Milling Machine is designed for effortless production of dental prosthetics. Built for precision, error-free milling, you don’t need any machine expertise to operate it. With touch-button controls and automated milling features, the production of high-quality bridges, crowns, inlays, onlays, abutments and other restorations out of 98 mm discs and blocks has been made virtually foolproof.
For thirty years, Roland DG has been the trusted provider of milling machines that are built to last. The DWX-51D 5-Axis Dental Milling Machine is no exception. After extensive research in which lab technicians were asked what they needed in a production mill, the DWX-51D was developed to enhance user experience, maximize ease-of-use and improve output quality. Built with a simple and modern design, the DWX-51D looks as effortless as it operates.
- 5-axis simultaneous operation for non-stop precision milling
- Sturdy and efficient ball screw-driven system
- New C-clamp for easy adjustment and alignment
- 10-station Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) for continuous milling
- Powerful vacuum and anti-static ionizer for clean calibration and dust reduction
Ultimate Convenience and Ease-of-Use
A variety of new features ensure continuous, user-friendly milling, including:
- Sturdy frame ensures stability, while slim design fits nearly any lab space
- Easy access tool drawer properly stores and protects tools
- Color-coded LED status lights signal current job progress
- Virtual Machine Panel (VPanel) allows users to configure settings from their computer, send CAM data to the DWX-51D for production, and track milling progress
- Easily accessible cutting area for simple tool replacement and cleaning
Choose a Dental Milling Solution that’s Right for You
The DWX-51D offers the best performance and value for dry milling zirconia and other popular materials. For those wanting to combine dry and wet milling, running the the DWX-51D dry mill alongside the DWX-4W wet mill offers the most flexible and productive solution.
Using separate dry and wet DWX devices gives you the confidence to take on the maximum amount of glass ceramic and zirconia restorations without the need for time-consuming, back-and-forth set-up and cleaning of a single machine.