DWX-4 Dental Milling System
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please call (949) 727-2100, or contact an Authorized Roland Dealer in your area.
** For 60 months, OAC
The industry's most cost-effective and user-friendly dental mill, the DWX-4 produces single crowns, copings, bridges and hybrid abutments with precision and ease. The DWX-4 is the ideal device for labs just getting into digital milling or labs that need a second device for urgent jobs. With the DWX-4 dental milling system, you can quickly and economically mill on-demand in a wide variety materials, including the latest hybrid ceramics.
- Mills wax, zirconia, PMMA and resins in standard blocks and pin-types
- Combines simultaneous 4-axis milling with simple one-button operation
- Automatic tool changer with two tools for unattended milling
- Mill up to four different pin-type materials simultaneously with an optional multi-pin clamp
- Multicast connection of up to four DWX dental mills to one computer
- CAM software included