Metallic Silver Eco-Sol MAX Ink
Roland's Silver Printer Ink Creates True Metallics
Winner of prestigious DPI, EDP and Viscom awards, Eco-Sol MAX metallic silver inkjet ink is an absolute game changer for your business. This powerful digital printing asset transforms ordinary graphics with stunning metallic colors and effects that command higher prices and stop viewers in their tracks. Eco-Sol MAX metallic silver is also user and environmentally friendly – a fact confirmed by its GREENGUARD Certification.
Metallic Silver Eco-Sol MAX creates vibrant silver text and graphics and can also be combined with CMYK to create an entire spectrum of metallic hues, including gold, bronze and pearlescent colors. This breakthrough silver inkjet ink delivers brilliant effects on vinyl, paper, PET film, banner and canvas materials for both indoor and outdoor display. It is ideal for premium labels, packaging prototypes, POP, decals, signs, banners, posters, decorated apparel and more. Adding metallic effects to these applications can dramatically increase your profits, open up new markets and give your business a distinct competitive advantage.
Eco-Sol MAX 2 Metallic Ink
Original Metallic Silver Eco-Sol MAX is designed for SOLJET Pro III XC-540MT, VersaCAMM VS and VersaStudio BN-20 inkjets. Metallic Silver Eco-Sol MAX 2 has been reformulated especially for the SOLJET Pro 4 XR-640’s state-of-the-art eight-channel print head design. Metallic Silver Eco-Sol MAX 2 offers higher density for the smoothest, most consistent coverage and more reflective results on the media of your choice.
- Silver ink for premium applications and increased profits
- Outstanding print quality
- High density formulation
- Exceptional gloss level and brilliance
- Prints as spot color or with CMYK for hundreds of metallic and pearlescent colors
- Performs with uncoated media
- VersaWorks RIP support
- Automated ink circulation system
- Silver ink cartridges available in 220 ml
- Available in two formulations:
- Original Metallic Silver Eco-Sol MAX for SOLJET PRO III XC-540MT, VersaCAMM VS and VersaStudio BN-20 inkjets
- High-density Metallic Silver Eco-Sol MAX 2 for the SOLJET Pro 4 XR-640
- GREENGUARD Certified Ink UL 2818