LEF-300 UV Flatbed Printer
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please call (949) 727-2100, or contact an Authorized Roland Dealer in your area.
** For 60 months, OAC
The LEF-300 is the latest and greatest of our VersaUV LEF series of flatbed printers. It offers the same brilliant color and direct printing capabilities on a vast array of materials, including three-dimensional items up to 3.94” thick, and now also enables printing larger items and higher quantities. Featuring a 30” print width, four print heads and two UV-LED lamps for faster curing, the LEF-300 significantly increases productivity and delivers stunning results.
A Whole New Level of Speed and Production
The LEF-300 puts flatbed printer production into overdrive with a larger print area and faster print speeds – approximately 1.6 times faster than previous models when in CMYK mode. It allows users to take their graphic production and print customization to the next level.
Achieve High-Quality on a Wide Range of Materials
While a vacuum table makes it easy to hold thin materials in place, the LEF-300 is also able to accommodate items up to 3.94 inches in height. With the LEF-300, you can print on a wide variety of substrates such as PET, ABS, and polycarbonate, and soft materials such as TPU and leather, as well as three dimensional items, including pens, smartphone cases, signs, personalized awards, giftware, promotional items, laptop covers and more. The possibilities are virtually endless.
Power-Up Your Workflow
The LEF-300 offers a host of productivity features, including:
- Expanded print area 30” wide by 13” long
- Four print heads increase production speed and offer bidirectional printing
- Two UV-LED lamps – one of which moves – ensure instant curing of inks
- White and clear (gloss) ink are circulated through two rows of nozzles each, for fast, multi-layer printing with increased density and opacity
- New draft print mode for users in need of quick prototype print