"Build brands, build your reputation, and build success
with absolute color control and quality."
NEW TrueVIS VF2-640 Wide Color Gamut Printer
$21,995 US ***
VF2-640 + GR-640
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please contact an Authorized Roland DGA Dealer in your area.
***Terms and conditions.
Promotion valid through September 30, 2020 in North and South America excluding Brazil. Pricing reflects US MSRP. Pricing may vary for Canada, Latin America and Caribbean. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Contact an Authorized Roland DGA Dealer in your area for details.
$380 US **
$440 US ***
VF2-640 + GR-640
** For 60 months, OAC
The TrueVIS VF2-640 large format printer doesn’t just widen your color gamut, it takes your color completely off-the-chart with our richest and most vivid TrueVIS color output yet that allows you to perfectly target specific brand colors.
- Award-winning TR2 Inks feature new Green and Orange ink choices to target previously unreachable or difficult-to-match colors
- A smooth, seamless print operation with enhanced design, job sequences, software functions, operation panel and “two-mode” take-up unit
- 3M™ MCS™ Warranty and Avery Dennison™ ICS™ Warranty Program certified for added print confidence
Deliver Perfectly Branded Displays, Promos, Wraps and More
with the Color Power of the VF2-640
Our Best Ever Color Output
with True Rich Color 2
Quality Ink Certifications
for Added Confidence and Assurance
Global print material providers, 3M and Avery Dennison offer warranty coverage for graphics printed with the VF2-640 and TR2 ink— with Avery Dennison offering warranty coverage for same day print, lamination and wrapping.
The combination of VF2-640 and new TR2* Ink is certified for long-lasting results under the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty. It provides your customers with assurance of the quality and reliability of their graphics.
*The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty covers printing onto 3M products with standard TR2 inks.
The VF2-640 with new TR2** Ink is also certified by Avery Dennison’s ICS Performance Guarantee which provides added protection and warrants prints for same-day lamination.
**The Avery Dennison™ ICS Performance Guarantee covers printing onto Avery Dennison products with standard TR2 inks.
Improved Machine Operation
With improved machine operation, the VF2-640 offers smooth production and print efficiency to help build your business.
|New Media Take-Up
An included TUC4 take up system offers two modes to expertly handle everything from thin films to heavy canvas materials and provides take-up stability for a smooth post process.
Nozzle Mask Function
If a nozzle on the printhead is misfiring, minimize printer downtime by turning off a specific nozzle band to allow continued production.
|Roland DG Mobile Panel 2
A newly improved Bluetooth enabled mobile panel allows you to test print, clean and troubleshoot your VF2-640 from your tablet or smartphone.
Roland DGA’s Industry-Leading Warranty and Support
For over 35 years, Roland DG has provided industry professionals with the most advanced and reliable machines, backed by unmatched customer service and technical support. The VF2 is supplied with a Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty to give you added peace-of-mind and machine support.
|Printing method||Piezo ink-jet method|
|Media||Width||10.2 to 64 in. (259 to 1,625 mm)|
|Thickness||Max. 1.0 mm (39 mil) with liner
|Roll outer diameter||8.3 in. (Max. 210 mm)|
|Roll weight||88 lb. (Max. 40 kg)|
|Core diameter (*1)||3 in. (76.2 mm) or 2 in. (50.8 mm)|
|Printing width (*2)||63.6 in. (Max. 1,615 mm)
|Ink||Type||TR2 INK 500 ml pouch (only white 250 ml)
|Colors||8 colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Black, Orange, Green, and White)
8 colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, and White)
8 colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, and Orange)
7 colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Black, Orange and Green)
4 colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black)
|Printing resolution (dots per inch)||Max. 1,200 dpi
|Distance accuracy (*3)||Error of less than ±0.3% of distance traveled or ±0.3 mm (±11.8 mil), whichever is greater.|
|Media heating system (*4)||Print heater set temperature: 86 to 112°F (30 to 45°C)
Dryer set temperature: 86 to 122°F (30 to 50°C)
|Connectivity||Ethernet (100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 120 V ±10%, 8.0 A, 50/60 Hz or AC 220 to 240 V ±10%, 4.1 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 1,090 W|
|Sleep mode||40 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||63 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||53 dB (A) or less|
|Dimensions (with stand)||116 [W] × 28.8 [D] × 51.6 [H] in. (2,945 (W) × 730 (D) × 1,310 (H) mm)
|Weight (with stand)||440.9 lb. (200 kg)|
|Environment||During operation||Temperature: 68 to 90°F (20 to 32°C), humidity: 35 to 80% RH (no condensation)|
|Not operating||Temperature: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C), Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)|
|Included items||Dedicated stands, power cord, media holders, replacement blade for separating knife, cleaning liquid, drain bottle, user's manual, etc.|
- *1 The media holders of this machine are designed to be used exclusively with media that has a paper tube (core) with an inner diameter of 3 inches. To use 2-inch media, the optional media flanges are required.
- *2 The length of printing is subject to the limitations of the application software.
- Media type: Media specified by Roland DG Corporation
- Temperature: 77°F (25°C), humidity: 50%RH
- Roll media must be loaded correctly.
- Excluding expansion/contraction of the media
- Not assured when the print heater or dryer is used.
- Assumes all correction and adjustment functions of the machine have been used properly.
- Print travel: 39.4 in. (1 m)
- Warm-up is required after power up. This may require 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the operating environment.
- Depending on the ambient temperature and the media width, the set temperature may not be reached.