SOLJET® EJ-640 Large-Format Color Printer Features
Gain an Edge With the SOLJET® EJ-640 Large Format Digital Printer
More than a job, it’s your reputation coming out of that printer. Which is precisely why the EJ-640 large format color printer is designed to ensure quality results even at high speeds:
Produce Rich, Vibrant, Durable Color for Less
Free Up More of Your Time.
Because the EJ-640 large format color printer doesn’t need constant attention, you can concentrate on other important tasks. Here are just a few features that get you through longest print runs:
1-Liter ink cartridges
Front-mounted take-up unit
Adjustable media feed for accurate centering and take-up
Support of heavy roll media
Rigid industrial design eliminates vibration for quality printing even at high speeds
Fully adjustable print heads support various media thicknesses
Count On a Quick-Dry Finish
The EJ-640 dries prints quickly – even in high-speed mode – for immediate finishing, installation or collection by the take-up system.
The integrated tri-heater system features:
- Pre-heater to improve media receptiveness
- Print heater to accelerate ink fastness and brightness
- Dryer to accelerate drying and ensure greater productivity and scratch resistance
An included dryer/blower unit evenly dries large prints and enhances image saturation at high speed.
Watch Those Print Heads Last Longer
The EJ-640's three-part patent-pending wiper system is designed to significantly reduce buildup around the edges of the print head, decreasing wear and tear and prolonging its life.
Includes New VersaWorks 6
- New user interface with clean and simple, drag-and-drop functionality
- Now with five print queues and five hot folders— combined with the ability to store unlimited queue settings
- Create cut data directly in the RIP— change vector data into cut line data
- Keep your color output consistently the same across multiple printers with new color matching tools— transfer color values to matching Roland DG device
- Variable data printing
- Native 64-bit processing— nest up-to 86 jobs and other increased capabilities
- Advanced cropping, tiling and nesting options
Print With Confidence, Even When You're Not There
Owning an intelligent Roland DG inkjet has its perks, like sharing information remotely. The Predictive Ink Calculator in VersaWorks lets you monitor ink supply for the print jobs you've posted to the queue, while Roland DG OnSupport emails you to let you know when a job is completed or ink is running low.
Calibrate with X-Rite for Accurate Digital Display
For precise color management, Roland DG offers X-Rite's iBasic Pro 2 for calibrating your monitor to display accurate digital color and linearizing your Roland DG printer for consistent output. Upgrade to the X-Rite iPublish Pro 2 to add complete ICC/ICM media profiling. Both packages include the new i Pro 2 spectrophotometer, PANTONE® Color Manager software, and an accessories package.
Expect Legendary Roland DGA Quality and Reliability
Like all Roland DG's, the EJ-640 printer is built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding environments – and is backed by our unmatched Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty*.
- Expert technical assistance
- Free Webinars
- "How-to" articles and videos
- Free software updates