SOLJET® XF-640 Large-Format Digital Printer
When it comes to productivity, the innovative Pro 4 XF-640 is in a class above all other large-format digital printers. Equipped with the industry’s most advanced dual mirrored print heads, a reinforced chassis, redesigned take-up and pinch roller systems and wide-gamut Eco Sol MAX® 2 inks, this next generation inkjet is uniquely engineered and constructed to crank out crisp, vibrant graphics.
Built to serve as the perfect backbone for any busy shop environment, the XF-640 reliably delivers detailed images, bold color and deep image saturation on a wide range of media. Along with its state-of-the-art print head design, the XF-640 boasts cutting-edge features such as Intelligent Pass Control, advanced media handling, an integrated tri-heater system and a three-stage wiper system to ensure superior performance and outstanding production capability over the long haul.
*for 60 months, OAC, valid in US only until 12/31/14. Terms and conditions apply.
- 64-inch large-format digital printer
- Two mirrored print heads are offset to optimize image quality and maximize productivity
- Designed to provide unsurpassed printing performance, even when unattended, in demanding production environments.
- Advanced imaging technology produces vibrant color graphics with sharp details
- Photorealistic imaging at 1440 dpi resolution
- Seven different droplet sizes reproduce even the most subtle nuances in your design
- Mirrored CMYKKYMC configuration virtually eliminates chromatic banding
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control further enhances image quality
- Eco-Sol MAX 2 ink
- Wide gamut for dynamic color imaging
- Increased density for rich, saturated colors
- Fast drying for maximum productivity
- Highly scratch resistant and durable outdoors for up to three years
- Supports a wide array of coated and uncoated media
- Redesigned, reinforced frame stabilizes production for reliable results during long, high-speed runs
- Improved pinch and grit roller systems ensure precise media movement
- New TU-3 media take-up system expedites production
- Adjustable right flange for easy, accurate centering of smaller rolls
- Ability to support roll media up to 110 lbs. (50 kg.)
- Automatic cleaning cycles simplify maintenance
- Roland OnSupport enables unattended printing
- VersaWorks RIP Software
- Automates the workflow for easy operation and better productivity
- Advanced color management tools, including the Roland Color System and six built-in PANTONE® libraries, make spot color matching easy
- Spot color replacement feature easily and accurately replaces any spot color within the design file with another option from any VersaWorks library
- Predictive ink calculator estimates the amount of ink needed for each job so you can plan accordingly
- Ethernet connectivity
- Included dryer unit supports high-speed, volume production
- Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty