iModela Hobby Milling Machine
iModela is a completely new concept – a digital hobby mill designed to support a range of unique creative pursuits, from miniatures and model railroading to jewelry design and craft projects.
With the iModela hobby milling machine, 3D modelers and hobby enthusiasts can easily and accurately create and embellish a wide range of projects by producing 3D shapes, reliefs, textures and patterns from modeling wax, foam, balsa wood and plastic materials. With a milling area of 3.39 inches wide by 2.17 inches in length and 1.02 inches in height, iModela is the perfect tool for small-scale creative projects.
- Affordable, compact, and easy-to-use platform for exploring creativity
- Precisely mills 3D shapes, patterns and designs out of foam, wax, balsa wood and plastic
- iModela Creator, Roland’s 3D design software, is included, allowing users to mill shapes, holes, textures and patterns right out of the box
- Specially designed spindle motor unit supports a variety of milling tools commonly available at model shops and do-it-yourself (DIY) retailers
- iModela comes fully assembled
- Easy to setup and operate, and is controlled with just a power switch, simple LED display and iModela controller software
- Stores in its own portable carrying case
- iModela online community allows users to share ideas and projects