White Eco-Sol™ MAX Ink
White Eco-Sol MAX ink takes full advantage of Roland's award-winning print/cut inkjet technology. Its environmental friendliness has also earned this premium ink GREENGUARD Certification. Two formulations are available – original White Eco-Sol MAX for SOLJET Pro 4 XR-640, VersaCAMM VSi and VersaStudio printer/cutters, and new White Eco-Sol MAX 2 exclusively for the SOLJET Pro 4 XR-640 printer/cutter.
With White Eco-Sol MAX ink, you can explore profitable new applications for your business, printing on clear and reflective media for high-impact labels, packaging prototypes, window signage and POP. Offering exceptional opacity and brightness, White Eco-Sol MAX produces razor sharp text and graphics for images that stand out on the most crowded retail shelf. It can also be printed as an undercoat to CMYK images to dramatically enhance print quality.
Eco-Sol MAX 2 White Ink
Developed specifically for the Pro 4’s state-of-the-art print head, White Eco-Sol MAX 2 offers greater density, opacity and brightnes.
- Based on Roland’s best-selling Eco-Sol MAX ink
- Two formulations:
- Eco-Sol MAX for the SOLJET Pro 4 XR-640, VersaCAMM VS series and VersaStudio BN-20
- New Eco-Sol MAX 2 for the SOLJET Pro 4 XR-640 (available Nov. 2012)
- Ideal for packaging comps, decorative window films, signs, labels, decals and point of purchase displays
- Produces crisp, white graphics and text on transparent media
- Achieves exceptional brightness, density and opacity
- Images well on a wide range of uncoated media for lower production costs
- Highly durable and scratch resistant for easy handling through the finishing and installation processes
- User friendly, virtually odorless and competitively priced to maximize profits
- Supported by Roland VersaWorks RIP software
- GREENGUARD Certified Ink UL 2818