Born to Wrap - Basics and Beyond
Date & Time
|09/5/2017 - 09/6/2017 | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Imagination Center||$649.00||Register Now|
|11/7/2017 - 11/8/2017 | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Roland DGA||$649.00||Register Now|
What you will learn from this class
- Correct vehicle graphic installation – to increase your product offering and generate more profit
- The unique differences between full and partial wraps
- How-to calculate costs and provide customers with an accurate job estimate
- File setup and technical considerations that ensure quality
- Learn the print/cut/laminate workflow
- How-to prepare vehicles prior to installation
- Application techniques for complex curves, seams, handles and more
- Wrapping an entire vehicle from bumper-to-bumper
- Expert finishing tips for success and durability
- Separate yourself from competitors with flawless wrapping skills
Who should attend this course
- Graphic designers
- Production managers
- Printer operators
- Graphics installers
- Shop owners / managers
What is the level of experience in the class?
This is a basic level class geared towards those with little or no experience of installing vehicle graphics.
What should I expect at the workshop?
Attendees will start with an introduction into the business of vehicle graphics, focusing on the tools needed. Then move onto vehicle measuring and pricing strategies. and finally, learn hands-on training focused on correct vehicle wrap installation.
What should I bring to the class?
Just you. We'll provide you with a personal tool kit, including squeegees, magnets and knives that you can use during class and take home with you. In addition, breakfast and lunch are provided on both days.
Have more questions?
Email us at email@example.com
What people are saying
- “Instructor was very knowledgeable and skilled”
- “It was hands-on -- the instructor helped us solve the exact problems we were having”
- “I learned cutting solutions, use of heat, stretching, and how to cut around lights and fenders”
- “It helped me figure out how to be less stressed about laying vinyl and built my confidence”