TrueVIS VG Survey: Terms and Conditions
November 7 - November 30, 2017
November 7 - November 30, 2017
By participating in Roland DG’s “TrueVIS VG Survey Sweepstakes” (the “Survey”) you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- SPONSOR; PURPOSE. This Survey is sponsored by Roland DGA Corporation, 15363 Barranca Parkway, Irvine, CA 92618-2216 (hereafter referred to as “Roland DG”). The Survey is designed to gather research on several aspects of Roland DG’s TrueViS VG Series printer/cutters.
- ELIGIBILITY. Open to all current users or owners of Roland DG TrueVIS VG-640 and VG-540 printer/cutters residing in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America and South America (Excluding Brazil). Participants must be over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which the Survey is conducted. Void wherever prohibited by law. Employees of Roland DGA, their affiliates, parent companies, participating vendors, Roland DG authorized dealers, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and anyone working directly on this program, product and promotion and the immediate family members or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- SURVEY DESCRIPTION. This Survey will be conducted in English. This Survey is conducted in the United States of America, and all survey entries are collected on computers located in the U.S.A. This Survey is governed by California law, and by participating you agree to accept jurisdiction and venue in the Courts of the State of California, U.S.A.
- PARTICIPATION PERIOD. This Survey begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on November 7, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on November 30, 2017 (the “Survey Period”).
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE. In order to be entered into the Survey Sweepstakes Drawing, you must complete the survey using the link provided to you in your email. All required fields must be completed to qualify.
- ENTRY LIMITS. Each individual entrant may only be entered into the Survey one time. In the event that an individual person or business uses or owns multiple Roland DG TrueVIS VG-640 and/or VG-540 printer/cutters, the person and business is still limited to only one entry. You will be required to provide the serial number for your eligible product. Multiple Survey entries submitted by the same person or business or which duplicates a valid Roland DG TrueVIS VG-640 and/or VG-540 printer/cutters serial number in excess of the one entry limit will be disqualified.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Survey entries received during the Survey Period.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS BY RANDOM DRAWING: Three individual winners will be determined in a random drawing (“Drawing”) on or about December 1st, from all eligible Survey entries received. The Drawing will be conducted in Irvine, California by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all aspects of the Survey and Drawing. All Survey entries are subject to validation by Sponsor.
- RIGHTS TO USE SURVEY DATA. All Survey responses and other information collected during the Survey process (“Survey Data”) becomes the property of Roland DG and will not be returned. As a condition of submitting your Survey responses you agree to grant Roland DG an irrevocable and perpetual royalty-free worldwide license to use, reproduce, publish, alter, display and/or copyright the Survey Data, in print and on the web for the non-exclusive benefit of Roland DG.
- WINNERS' NOTIFICATION. The Winner(s) will be notified by email or phone on December 7th. The Winner(s) may be required to provide Roland DG with an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity release and IRS tax form W-9 or IRS tax form W8-BEN. If winner does not reply to such notification, the notification is undeliverable, and/or the forms are not completed and returned within 10 days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected based upon a new random drawing. The Prize will be mailed within approximately 7 days of receipt of completed/signed documents.
Random Drawing Prize: Three individual winners of the random Drawing will receive a $100 VISA gift card (Approximate Retail Value is US$100.00).
Where applicable, values of prizes are based upon published MSRP. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted, except by Roland DG who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable. Any costs or expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any Prizes are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Roland DG is not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by any Participant as a result of winning. *“VISA” is a trademark of Visa Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- TAX INFORMATION. All taxes, if any, on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the recipient. The recipients agree to provide any required information necessary to satisfy taxing authorities and to allow Roland DG to prepare and submit any required documentation related thereto prior to the award of their prize.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. This Survey and Drawing is void where it is restricted or prohibited by law. Submission of an entry and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Roland DG to use that Survey Data for promoting or improving Roland DG products without additional compensation unless and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Survey you agree to and hereby release and hold harmless Roland DG from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Survey, use or license of your Entry or Survey Data, or any prize. If you do not want to grant the foregoing release, please do not participate in the Survey. By submitting your responses to the Survey, you represent and warrant that you have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your responses and have complied with all of these Terms and Conditions, including obtaining the written consent of all 3rd parties, where applicable.
- RULES AMENDMENT AND INTERPRETATION. The Survey and its continuing terms and conditions, benefits and participation are offered to Participants at the sole discretion of Roland DG. Roland DG reserves the right to amend or interpret the Terms and Conditions or official Survey communications and any element or elements arising under or relating to the Survey at any time, upon published notice to participants via email or on Roland DG’s website (the Site). A participant shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same via email or on the Site and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of a participant's continuing participation in the Survey. Should a participant not wish to continue to participate in the Survey pursuant to the prevailing Terms and Conditions, as amended or interpreted, a participant may terminate participation in the Survey by notifying Roland DG.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. Roland DG is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Survey or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries. Roland DG assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Roland DG is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Survey. If, for any reason, the Survey is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Roland DG, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Survey, Roland DG reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Survey. VISA, Inc., is not a sponsor of the Survey and has no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Survey.
By participating in the Survey, you agree to release and hold harmless Roland DG and its employees, officers, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind resulting from your participation in this Survey, including infringement of intellectual property rights. Roland DG and its employees, officers, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind arising in whole or in part from this Survey.
- Prize Winner List: For the list of any prize winners or a copy of the Official Terms and Conditions, mail a self addressed, stamped envelope to: “TrueVIS VG Survey” Winners List, 15363 Barranca Parkway, Irvine, CA 92618.