Roland DG Connect Registration Sweepstakes:
Terms and Conditions
October 01 - December 30, 2022
Terms and Conditions
October 01 - December 30, 2022
By participating in the Roland DG Connect (hereafter referred to as “RDG Connect”) Registration Sweepstakes you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- SPONSOR; PURPOSE. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Roland DGA Corporation, 15363 Barranca Parkway, Irvine, CA 92618-2216 (hereafter referred to as “Roland DGA”). The Sweepstakes is designed to promote DG Connect registration of Roland DGA's TrueVIS VG, VG2, VG3 and SG, SG2, SG3 and VF2, LEC2 series printers.
- ELIGIBILITY. Open to all current users or owners of Roland DGA TrueVIS VG, VG2, VG3 and SG, SG2, SG3 and VF2, LEC2
series printers residing in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America and South America (Excluding Brazil).
Participants must be over the age of majority in the jurisdiction. Void wherever prohibited by law. Employees of
DGA, their affiliates, parent companies, participating vendors, Roland DG authorized dealers, subsidiaries and
advertising and promotion agencies, and anyone working directly on this program, product and promotion and the
family members or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- PARTICIPATION PERIOD. This Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PTD”) on Oct 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PTD on Dec 30, 2022 (the “Registration Period”).
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE. In order to be entered into the Roland DG Connect Sweepstakes Drawing, you must complete the RDG Connect registration using the link provided to you in your email. All required fields must be completed to qualify.
- ENTRY LIMITS. Each individual entrant may only be entered into the Survey one time. In the event that an individual person or business uses or owns multiple Roland DGA TrueVIS VG, VG2, VG3 and SG, SG2, SG3 and VF2, LEF2 series printers, the person and business is still limited to only one entry. You will be required to provide the serial number for your eligible product. Multiple RDG Connect Registrations submitted by the same person or business or which duplicates a valid Roland DGA printer serial number in excess of the one entry limit will be disqualified.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Survey entries received during the Survey Period.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS BY RANDOM DRAWING: Three individual winners will be determined in a random drawing (“Drawing”) on Oct 31st, Nov 30th and Dec 30th, from all eligible RDG Connect registrations. The Drawing will be conducted in Irvine, California by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all aspects of the Drawing. All DG Connect registration entries are subject to validation by Sponsor.
- RIGHTS TO USE RDG CONNECT DATA. All RDG Connect Registration responses and other information collected during the DG Connect registration process (“RDG Connect Data”) becomes the property of Roland DGA and will not be returned.
- WINNERS' NOTIFICATION. The Winner(s) will be notified by email or phone on or about Oct 31st, Nov 30th and Dec 30th. The Winner(s) may be required to provide Roland DGA with an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity release and IRS tax form W-9 or IRS tax form W8-BEN. If winner does not reply to such notification, the notification is undeliverable, and/or the forms are not completed and returned within 10 days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected based upon a new random drawing. The Prize will be mailed within approximately 7 days of receipt of completed/signed documents.
Random Drawing Prize: Three individual winners of the random Drawing will receive a Roland/V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphone (Approximate Retail Value is US$300.00). Where applicable, values of prizes are based upon published MSRP. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted, except by Roland DGA who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable. Any costs or expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any Prizes are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Roland DGA is not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by any Participant as a result of winning.
- TAX INFORMATION. All taxes, if any, on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the recipient. The recipients agree to provide any required information necessary to satisfy taxing authorities and to allow Roland DGA to prepare and submit any required documentation related thereto prior to the award of their prize.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. This RDG Connect Registration and Drawing is void where it is restricted or prohibited by law. Submission of an entry and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Roland DGA to use that Survey Data for promoting or improving Roland DGA products without additional compensation unless and where prohibited by law. By participating in this registration promotion, you agree to and hereby release and hold harmless Roland DGA from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this registration, use or license of your Entry, or any prize. If you do not want to grant the foregoing release, please do not participate in the Survey. By registering RDG Connect, you represent and warrant that you have obtained any and all consents, approvals or licenses required for you to submit your responses and have complied with all of these Terms and Conditions, including obtaining the written consent of all 3rd parties, where applicable.
- RULES AMENDMENT AND INTERPRETATION. The Survey and its continuing terms and conditions, benefits and participation are offered to Participants at the sole discretion of Roland DGA. Roland DGA reserves the right to amend or interpret the Terms and Conditions or official Survey communications and any element or elements arising under or relating to the Survey at any time, upon published notice to participants via email or on Roland DGA’s website (the Site). A participant shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same via email or on the Site and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of a participant's continuing participation in the Survey. Should a participant not wish to continue to participate in the Survey pursuant to the prevailing Terms and Conditions, as amended or interpreted, a participant may terminate participation in the Survey by notifying Roland DG.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. Roland DGA is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused
any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Survey or by any technical or human error
may occur in the processing of Entries. Roland DGA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or
access to, or alteration of, entries. Roland DGA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any
telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of
email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination
including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from
or downloading materials in this Survey. If, for any reason, the Registration sweepstakes is not capable of running
planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical
or any other causes beyond the control of Roland DGA, which corrupt or affect the administration, security,
integrity or proper conduct of this Survey, Roland DGA reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel,
modify or suspend the sweepstakes. American Express, is not a sponsor of the Survey and has no responsibility or
liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Survey.
By participating in the Survey, you agree to release and hold harmless Roland DGA and its employees, officers, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind resulting from your participation in this Survey, including infringement of intellectual property rights. Roland DGA and its employees, officers, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind arising in whole or in part from this Survey.
- Prize Winner List: For the list of any prize winners or a copy of the Official Terms and Conditions, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Roland DG Connect Registration Sweepstakes” Winners List, 15363 Barranca Parkway, Irvine, CA 92618.