Base de conocimientos Article
CutStudio Plug-in Not Recognizing Cutter
Steps to resolve issue where CutStudio is not recognizing your cutter on a Mac Computer.
Issue: CutStudio Illustrator Plug-In is not recognizing your cutter.
- Download Anastasiy’s Extension Manager.
- Go to Adobe Creative Cloud and download Illustrator 2020
- Download the Roland Cutstudio plugin. You will end up with Roland Cutstudio plug on your desktop.
- Double click it and it will open in Anastasiy’s Extension Manager.
- After it installs in Illustrator 2021, copy and drag the entire plugin folder for Roland Cutstudio from Illustrator’s plugins folder on to your desktop.
- Drag it to Illustrator 2020’s plugins folder and it will now work from the drop down menu in illustrator 2020.
July 21, 2021