VersaUV LEJ-640 64" Flatbed Hybrid UV-LED Printer
- Q1. Will I be charged for downloading VersaWorks 6?
- A1. No. Downloading VersaWork 6 is free of charge (except for your normal Internet charges).
- Q2. What are the system requirements for VersaWorks 6?
- A2. In order to use VersaWorks 6, your computer needs to meet the following system requirements:
- System Requirements
- Operating system (OS): Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (32-bit edition/64-bit edition)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or faster Intel Core 2 Duo recommended
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB or more recommended
- Video card and monitor: A resolution of 1,280 x 1,024 or more
- Free hard-disk space required for working space: 40 GB or more recommended
- Hard-disk file system: NTFS format
- Other requirements:
- - Ethernet port or USB port
- - Internet connection and web browser in order to use Roland@NET
Considering that you are using software such as Illustrator, we recommend that you use as high performance computer as possible to reduce RIP processing time. We also recommend you use a hard disc which has large enough capacity because print files are often tens of GB in size and larger, when data is high resolution.
- Q3. Which inkjet models are supported by VersaWorks 6?
- A3. These models are supported by VersaWorks 6:
- Eco-Solvent Printers and Printers/Cutters
- UV Printers and Printers/Cutters
- Dye-Sublimation Printers
*Those who use "Ergosoft Roland Edition" are excluded from the upgrade.
- Q4. Are there any cutting machines supported by VersaWorks 6?
- A4. The following models are supported by VersaWorks 6.
- Q5. Can I install VersaWorks 6 on the same computer that Roland VersaWorks or Roland VersaWorks Dual is already installed and operate both?
A5. Roland VersaWorks and VersaWorks 6 can be installed together on one computer and both can be operated on that computer.
On the other hand, Roland VersaWorks Dual and VersaWorks 6 can be installed together on one computer, but they cannot be operated at the same time.
- Q6. What's the difference in color reproduction between Roland VersaWorks or Roland VersaWorks Dual and VersaWorks 6?
A6. Printed colors will be the same when using the same print settings as in Roland VersaWorks or Roland VersaWorksDual.
- Q7. What's the difference in printing speed between Roland VersaWorks or Roland VersaWorks Dual and VersaWorks 6?
A7. There is no difference in printing speed when using the same print settings for Roland VersaWorks or Roland VersaWorks Dual.
- Q8. What's the difference in RIP-processing speed between Roland VersaWorks or Roland VersaWorks Dual and VersaWorks 6?
A8. RIP-processing speed will depend on the properties of print files. When using the PDF interpreter implemented in the new RIP engine within VersaWorks 6, the PDF processing speed will generally be improved compared to Roland VersaWorks.
- Q9. Can I migrate my job list I use in Roland VersaWorks or Roland VersaWorks Dual?
A9. Save your job list in the following file format and load the list into VersaWorks 6.
- Roland VersaWorks: [RVW job + original data file (*.rvw)]
- Roland VersaWorks Dual: [RVWD job + original data file (*.rvwd)]
- An application for data migration is available only for Roland VersaWorks Dual.
- However, data such as [Preferences] or [Job Log] cannot be migrated.
- Q10. Can I use the color profiles I currently use in Roland VersaWorks or Roland VersaWorks Dual?
A10. You can use the profiles you currently use in Roland VersaWorks or Roland VersaWorks Dual with VersaWorks 6.
- Q11. I cannot install VersaWorks 6 on my computer.
A11. Delete "Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable" first from [Program and Features] in [Control Panel] or [Apps & features] in [Settings]. Then, update Windows Update on your computer to the latest version and install VersaWorks 6 again.