Modela MDX-50 3D Milling Machine
Error Opening SRP Player or Sending Job
MDX-50 Error when opening SRP Player or sending a job through SRP.
Error Opening SRP Player or sending job
The error message will appear if the driver is not correctly installed. Please open Control Panel -> Devices and Printers and confirm that the MDX-50 can be found under the Printer section and Not under Unspecified. If under Unspecified, please reinstall the driver or follow instructions below to manually install.
- Open the Control Panel -> Devices and Printers folder then find the MDX-50 under the “Unspecified” tab
- Right click and select Properties.
- Click on the Hardware Tab, then click on Properties at the bottom of the window.
- Click on “Change Settings” then click on the Driver tab on the window that pops up.
- Click on “Update Driver”
- On the next window, click to browse folders and find the containing folder of the MDX-50 Driver.
Once complete, the MDX-50 will move from under the “Unspecified” section to the “printer” section.
July 21, 2021