DWX-42W Wet Dental Mill
Recommend replacing the coolant once a week. The Vpanel will also prompt a warning message as a reminder.
1. Replace with distilled or purified water. Never use tap water (hard water). It will have a negative effect on the life of the milling bur and the water flow system.
2. Coolant Additive (ZAW-1000D) Purchase here: PRODUCT NUMBER: ZAW-1000D
3. Chelating Reagent (ZCH-100D) This fluid nuetralizes any calcium or other substances contained in the water tank. It also helps in cleaning off milling powder that adheres to the machine. Purchase here: PRODUCT NUMBER: ZCH-100D
Note: Additives are effective in reducing coolant deterioration and raising the milling efficiency in order to maintain product performance. Furthermore, if additives are not used, the coolant may generate an unpleasant odor.
1. Make the coolant. To make the coolant, mix the water, additive (ZAW-1000D), and chelating reagent (ZCH-100D) at fixed ratios. Make the coolant. To make the coolant, mix the water, additive (ZAW-1000D), and chelating reagent (ZCH-100D) at fixed ratios. Use the included measuring cup for measuring. 1 Water: Mix water and additive in the ratio of “95:5” (water:additive).
There is no need to stir the solution. The capacity of the coolant tank is approximately 5 Liters To fill the tank, use 4,750 ml of water and 250 ml of additive.
2 Water + additive solution: Mix the water + additive solution and chelating reagent in the ratio of “400:1” (water + additive solution:chelating reagent). There is no need to stir the solution. To fill the tank, use 5,000 ml of water + additive solution and 12.5 ml of chelating reagent.
3. Water: additive = 95:5 * When filling the tank: water = 4,750 ml and additive = 250 ml
Water + additive solution: chelating reagent = 400:1 * When filling the tank: water + additive solution = 5,000 ml and chelating reagent = 12.5 ml