DWX-4 4-Axis Dental Milling Machine
"105E-0000" The pressure of the compressed air is too high or low
"105E-0000" The pressure of the compressed air is too high or low.
- Compressed air is not being supplied.
- The regulator settings are incorrect.
- Adjust the regulator so that compressed air with the appropriate pressure (0.18 MPa to 0.22 MPa) can be supplied. "Setup Guide"
- According to the situation, perform the operations shown below.
- When the error occurred during milling
- Press the operation button on the built-in panel. Milling will resume.
- When the error occurred outside of milling
- Hold down the operation button on the built-in panel. This will clear the error.
April 30, 2020