ErgoSoft Roland Edition 2 Features
A Powerful New Engine Drives Production
Simplified Interface with Easily Accessible Tools
New Standard Features
ErgoSoft Roland Edition 2 is filled with new features that were designed to automatically optimize your color output and streamline your workflow:
- Variable Data Basic enables creation of fixed templates with customized text and personalized images that can automatically be added to print jobs – import data from .txt or .csv files.
- Colorbooks option generates printable color book jobs defined in either RGB or Lab —import industry standard charts from FOGRA and Pantone®.
- Quality Control Basic (ColorQPC) monitors and certifies color accuracy —identifying color differences and ensuring correct spot color printing.
- Cut Basic allows users to run up to four CutClients at the same time for pattern cutting or plotting on paper – combine Texart printers with Roland cutters or other large format cutters.
New Rectangular Image Nesting
Essential Tools and Improved Features
In addition to job cost estimation, a huge range of color profiles, easy step & repeat tools and other essential tools, it now offers the following software improvements for enhanced production and security:
- Smoother gradients and improved dot placement accuracy
- New Digital Printing Applications and Stochastic 3s dithering patterns
- Color replacement now supports TIFF format and image specific color replacements can be done via spot channels
- Enhanced User Level Rights for increased production security
Multiple RIP Servers
Instead of one RIP server per license, users are able to RIP up to eight jobs simultaneously.
Unlimited Hot Folders
Hot folders are a quick and easy way to automate the printing process by saving pre-flight results in a hot folder for access at anytime. This new feature allows users to create unlimited hot folders for increased production efficiency and consistency.