with the capability for same-day dental applications
and eliminate the need for outsourcing
SOL LCD 3D Printer Bundle
ACK-SOL-K Distributed by Roland DGA
* U.S. only. For Canada, Latin America and Caribbean pricing, please call (949) 727-2100, or contact an Authorized Roland DGA Dealer in your area.
The SOL LCD 3D Printer, distributed by Roland DGA and in partnership with another industry leader, offers a sleek, compact design and innovative LCD technology. Equipped with the precision of 49-micron pixels, it provides a smooth surface finish with fast, predictable and accurate printing (4.5cm/hour) over the entire 128 x 80 x 140mm build-plate.
- Ready-to-print accurate dental models, provisional crowns and bridges, occlusal guards and more right out of the box
- Set up is easy with its included AI software that offers 100+ pre-calibrated resin profiles and instant access to resin/firmware updates
- Print at 3x the speed of standard SLA printers and utilize 5x more UV power to match/exceed DLP printers
Eliminate Outsourcing and Expand In-House Capabilities
with the SOL LCD 3D Printer Bundle Distributed by Roland DGA
The SOL LCD 3D Printer offers an open material system, 100+ pre-calibrated materials and compatibility with a wide variety of tools and resins. With no user calibration necessary and selective curing technology, you can quickly and easily produce same-day dental applications that have a long lifespan and eliminate the need for outsourcing.
Explore the SOL LCD 3D Printer’s
Capabilities and Specifications
Ready, Set, Print
All-Inclusive SOL LCD 3D Printer
Ready-to-Print Bundle Includes
- SOL LCD 3D Printer
- 2-Year Standard Warranty
- Alpha 3D Software: Quarterly Updates & Precalibrated Resin Profiles Included
- Resin Starter Kit: 3 Liters of Resin (Model, Temp, & Splint)
- Cleani Ultrasonic Dual-Tank Cleaning Unit
- Curie UV Curing Unit – Approved for CLII Dental Applications
- Spare Vat and Print Screen
- Wi-Fi Dongle
- Ethernet Cable
Expanding Your In-House Workflow is Easy with Industry Leader DGSHAPE from Roland DGA
Known for consistency and reliability, DGSHAPE from Roland DGA is shaping the dental industry as the most-trusted brand for reliable dental milling solutions and the leading choice of dental professionals. Expanding its digital dental technology offerings, the SOL LCD 3D Printer makes it even easier for dental labs, clinicians and DSOs to produce precise, fast and predictable 3D-printed dental applications in-house.
|3D Printing Technology||LCD|
|Printing Size||5 x 3.2 x 4.7 in.
(128 x 80 x 140 mm.)
|Printing Speed||4.5 cm./hr|
|Pixel Size||49 Micron|
|Printer Wavelength||385~405 nm.|
|Material System||Open Architecture|
|Machine Size (Width x Depth x Height)||11.4 x 10.6 x 16.5 in.
(29 x 27 x 42 cm.)
|Machine Weight||~33.1 lbs.
|Power Supply||110-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|