Fluorescent Colors Are Back!
No longer a long lost trend of the 1980’s, fluorescent colors have regained popularity and can be used for more than just apparel. Find out how you can expand your product offerings and create eye catching soft signage, home décor items and colorful rigid substrates adding fluorescent inks to your dye-sublimation workflow.
What You’ll Learn:
- Go beyond textiles for dye-sublimation and get into new target markets and applications
- Create stunning new fluorescent applications using just a clamshell heat press setup
- Learn about the profit potential for fluorescent ink applications
- See how Roland’s fluorescent and dye-sublimation solution can help you expand your business
Application Specialist Garrett Smawley will deliver expert instruction on successfully creating CutContour and PerfCutContour paths in CorelDraw to help you avoid common difficulties in the design process and add to your product offerings.
Learn How to:
- Create unique specialty color effects using gradients, tints, and textures
- Use Gloss and White ink to build stunning visual effects in your prints
- Expand your design capability using specialty colors