CT-304 Flatbed Cutting Plotter
Information about my legacy product
Roland Products End of Life Policy
Products reach the end of their Product Life Cycle for a number of reasons. These reasons may be due to market demands, technology innovation and development driving changes in the product, or the products simply mature over time and are replaced by functionally richer technology. While this is an established part of the overall product life cycle, Roland DG Corporation recognizes that end-of-life milestones often prompt companies to review the way in which such end-of-sale and end-of-life milestones impact the Roland products in their daily business operations. With that in mind, we have set out below Roland's end-of-life policy to help Roland owners better manage their end-of-life transition and to understand the role that Roland can play in helping to migrate to alternative Roland platforms and technology.
The End of Life Policy only applies to End of Support and End of Sale (Discontinued) announcements made in all Roland territories on or after December 1, 2013 for all Roland product lines. The Policy does not apply to product that is already subject to an End of Life and/or End of Sale announcement.
The general policy guidelines are:
1. Access to Roland Care Service & Support (www.rolanddga.com/support) via web is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week free of charge.
2. Roland Care Service & Support via telephone, email, and chat will be available for free for Roland hardware products under factory or extended warranty. See Roland Warranty Terms & Conditions for additional details.
3. Fee based phone support for out of warranty Current and Discontinued products will be available until the posted End-of-Life dates below.
4. Email support is free for all Roland Current and Discontinued products listed below.
5. Telephone, Chat, and Email support is not available for End-Of-Life products listed below.
6. Spare or replacement parts for hardware will be available for a period of 6 years from the end-of-sale(Discontinued) date. We will provide spares and replacement parts in accordance with our warranty terms & conditions (see link above). Availability of spare parts after the 6 year term is not guaranteed.
7. Software support will be as follows:
Software support is based on Roland hardware warranty guidelines.
8. Below are guidelines that should be followed to ensure that you receive effective support for the affected products within your daily business operations:
For hardware or software that is covered under a factory or extended warranty service contract, Roland owners may purchase a new contract within the term of the existing contract and/or up to 30 days after the expiration of said service contract.
Service contracts that have not been renewed or have lapsed after 45 days are not renewable.
To view the end-of-life milestones and Roland DG Corporation commitments Click here.