Roland Care Support Supervisor
Position Title: Roland Care Support Supervisor
Position Reports To: Roland Care Support Manager
Positions Supervised: Tech Support Specialist, Level 1
Under the direction of the Roland Care Support Manager, the Roland Care Support Supervisor will supervise the Technical Support group, providing guidance, direction and support. The Roland Care Support Supervisor will help the Roland Care Support Manager digitize the support and services business by leveraging existing IT tools such as Salesforce, Great Plains, Microsoft Office and Service Order Management. Additional responsibilities include working directly with Product Management and Customer Service teams to improve the quality of our phone system and leverage of Salesforce. This is a “working supervisor” role, and as such, the Supervisor may be required to perform Support duties including taking escalated Support calls and handling complaint cases. This individual will also be responsible for investigating new support offerings and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). The Roland Care Support Supervisor may also be needed for local tradeshow and training support, such as at a Roland Academy event. This is an Irvine-based position and requires only local travel on rare occasions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Supervises Tech Support staff
- Supervises Salesforce case work and metrics – KPI for the Technical Support group
- Supervises quality of support given through monitoring of synchronous and asynchronous communications
- Manages CIC Client Contact Center queue and workgroups
- Coaching, training, and development of Technical Support group
- Support and availability as an internal escalation resource
- Assist all support activities which may arise with the Service partner
- Create quotes, send out parts, dispatch and follow-up for invoicing for work performed by our Service Partner provider
- Establishes and achieves Contact Center goals for phone system KPI
- Prepares monthly reports of Salesforce and Phone system metrics, identifying trends and potential emerging issues and create product defect case if necessary
- Participate in Dealer Service Training as needed
- Assist with providing content for the Roland knowledge base
- Assist with output sample troubleshooting for advanced case work
- Creates a positive atmosphere for everyone in the department, provide motivation and increase morale (reintroduce the concept of ‘play’ to build enthusiasm about Roland technology and applications
- Manages staff’s work schedule and queue coverage
- Responsible for disciplinary action and performance appraisal process of subordinates
MBO’s, annual reviews, peer assessment
• AA Degree or higher preferred (BS or BA) or equivalent work experience
- Good understanding electro-mechanical hardware and graphic design software troubleshooting methodology;
- PC skills including a thorough familiarity with MS Office applications in document composition, metrics calculation (Excel) and presentation development.
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Intimate knowledge of dealer service channel management
- Minimum of five year’s experience fielding contact center based support (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience of technical services department (or equivalent)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to completion on deadline with excellent delegation skills
- Works well independently; self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including proven presentation ability.
- Ability to lead a team through intrinsic motivation and achieve department strategy goals
Roland DGA Corporation complies with all fair employment regulations.
Roland DGA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com
No phone calls please.