Roland Care Support Assistant
Position Title: Roland Care Support Assistant
Position Reports To: Roland Care Support Supervisor
Positions Supervised: N/A
Under the direction of the Roland Care Support Supervisor, the Roland Care Support Assistant will manage incoming tech support calls and assign to the correct phone queue based on current warranty status. The Roland Care Support assistant will also assist with reporting, tracking and funding of the warranty program. The position includes additional administrative duties related to the RCOS program as outlined below. Successful candidate must be friendly, passionate, and enthusiastic in their interactions with customers, dealers and partners.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Answers and properly routes incoming calls through a computer-based interaction system
- Assist with all RCOS administrative duties including following up on open billable quotes
- Process warranty orders from Service Centers once all the correct information is gathered
- Track, receive and inspect returned service parts as required for warranty processing
- Assist with the purchasing area with-in the department including adding new parts SKU
- Record all correspondence with customers into the CRM system for follow-up.
- CRM clean-up project: Actively work on maintaining accurate customer information
- Issue credit adjustments, repair invoices & installation credits requests to accounting
- Serve as backup to others involved in warranty processing
- Input new warranty registrations into CRM system
- Other tasks as directed by manager and/or supervisor
- Supports a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that promotes positive work relationships with customers, clients, co-workers and management
- Quality Customer Service in all customer interactions
- Timely receipt and processing of returned service parts
- Timely follow-up and accurate processing of warranty claim orders from Roland Authorized Dealers and RCOS partners
- Timely preparation of internal warranty and repair activity reports
- Completion of tasks and objectives by the set deadlines
- Accuracy of data entry, and filtering of inquiries and orders
Others as set with Roland Care Supervisor - Services and/or Manager
• AA Degree or higher (BA or BS preferred).
• Medium to advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
• Basic understanding of inventory management, especially as it relates to parts ordering and purchasing
• Experience with Salesforce or any other CRM system a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus
• High Tech Industry experience a plus
• Must have general office or customer service experience, minimum of 2 years preferred
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must type minimum of 35wpm accurately
• Must have professional demeanor with warm and friendly personality
• Must be able to multi-task and be extremely organized
• Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently
• Must be proficient with MS Word, Outlook
• Must have intermediate Excel skills
• Pro-Active problem resolution
• Able to communicate in Spanish a plus
Roland DGA Corporation complies with all fair employment regulations.
Roland DGA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com
No phone calls please.