ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE BILLING SPECIALIST
Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoices, adjustments, cash/credit card receipts and customer refunds as well as other miscellaneous billing functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Ensure invoicing calculations are accurate and complete including shipping and sales tax (if applicable)
- Take action and work with customer service and shipping department in identifying billing/shipping errors
- Ensure proper and timely delivery method of invoices and credits using third party outsourcing
- Research and resolve invoice delivery issues in a timely manner
- Prepare and reconcile daily credit card/PayPal transactions
- Prepare and reconcile daily cash receipts and logs in various forms (checks, EFTs, ACH)
- Scan and label all A/R documents including invoices, credit memos, bill of ladings and adjustments
- Maintain and produce above supporting documents for internal/external and tax audits
- Assist in researching customer billing inquiries and/or disputes
- Other projects and duties assigned by the Accounting Manager
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers, vendors, business partners and employees
- Ability to use problem solving skills and judgement in order to identify errors
- Ability to work in a team to meet department goals and objectives
- Cooperation with other departments
- Completion of tasks in a timely manner in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform research and see issues/discrepancies through to resolution
- Ability to work within company policies and guidelines
- Dependable and adaptable to a fast-paced work environment
- Others as set by Manager
Education REQUIRED: AA Degree or some College coursework
Experience Required: Previous Billing or Accounts Receivable position
Knowledge Required: Basic accounting concepts; invoicing/billing processes; cash receipts and application (checks, EFTs, ACH); credit card processing; data entry with a high level of accuracy; account reconciliation
- Ability to type minimum of 55 wpm accurately and use 10 key by touch
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Intermediate Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Microsoft Dynamics / Great Plains experience a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
Roland DGA Corporation complies with all fair employment regulations.
Roland DGA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com Please include your salary history and current salary requirement.
No phone calls please.