Position Reports To: Customer Service Supervisor
Positions Supervised: N/A
Under the direction of the Customer Service Supervisor, the Service Administrator will assist with reporting, tracking and funding of the warranty program. In addition to these duties, the position also requires the monitoring and ordering of spare parts for internal and external usage. This position will assist with Authorized Servicer contact to ensure warranty-claim procedure compliance. Position includes additional administrative related duties as outlined below. Successful candidate must be self-motivated and goal-oriented with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Input warranty orders from Service Centers once all the correct information is gathered
- Process warranty claim forms that have been sent in from Service Centers on a timely basis
- Track, receive and inspect returned service parts as required for warranty processing
- Assist with the purchasing area with-in the department including adding new parts SKU
- Record all correspondence with customers into the CRM system for follow-up.
- CRM clean-up project: Actively work on maintaining accurate customer information
- Issue credit adjustments, repair invoices & installation credit requests to accounting
- Research, Communicate & follow-up on incomplete Service Orders
- Serve as backup to others involved in warranty processing
- Input new warranty registrations into CRM system
- Assist with general administration of Roland Academy
- Other tasks as directed by manager and/or supervisor
- Supports a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that promotes positive work relationships with customers, clients, co-workers and management
- Timely receipt and processing of returned service parts
- Timely follow-up and accurate processing of warranty claims from Roland Authorized Dealers
- Timely preparation of internal warranty and repair activity reports
- Quality Customer Service in all customer interactions
- Completion of tasks and objectives by the set deadlines
- Accuracy of data entry, and filtering of inquiries and orders
- Others as set with Customer Service Supervisor or Manager
- AA Degree or higher
- Medium to advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Basic understanding of inventory management, especially as it relates to parts ordering and purchasing
- Experience with Salesforce or any other CRM system a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus
- High Tech Industry experience a plus
- Must have general office or customer service experience, minimum of 2 years preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must type minimum of 35wpm accurately
- Must have professional demeanor with warm and friendly personality
- Must be able to multi-task and be extremely organized
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Outlook
- Must have intermediate Excel skills
- Pro-Active problem resolution
- Able to communicate in Spanish a plus
If you are interested, we invite you to complete our on-line pre-screening testing process. Please click on the link below to initiate the tests. You will also be asked to upload your resume. Please make sure your resume contains your current contact information. Thank you. http://www.ondemandassessment.com/verify/apply/RmeqRRq/hTnPChTT
Roland DGA Corporation complies with all fair employment regulations.
Roland DGA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com Please include your salary history and current salary requirement.
No phone calls please.